AJ LEE : )

Firstly...Bryan's character...

If it was a "plan" to have AJ and Bryan split up so he can hunt for the WWE Title then she helps him win, just take a step back for a second and think about the huge flaw... Bryan broke up with her because he lost in 18 seconds at WM. Now as we all know WWE does like to think we the fans have memory loss, however look at Bryan, he's a wrestler who goes out to prove he is the best. If the "plan" was to lose the WHC quickly at WM to go after the WWE Title then that conflicts with Bryan's character as he would never want to go out and lost a world title in 18 seconds on the biggest show of the year. In order to not destroy Bryan's character they would have to incorporate that after the loss he and AJ made a plan etc... The result is it creates more hard work or takes something away from DB.

None of this has ANYTHING to do with memory loss about Bryan losing so fast at WM.

Who said that part of their plan had to include him dropping the WHC? Maybe after it happened Bryan told AJ that he wanted the bigger prize. The whole scheme could've been cooked up to make Punk feel sorry for AJ and get her in close with him, only for her to turn around and screw him over.

None of that conflicts with Bryan's character at all. Heels are supposed to be smart. They are supposed to out-wit their opponent and do whatever it takes to win gold.

If he's trying to prove that he is the best, wouldn't AJ turning on Punk be the best plan for him to accomplish that?

Hottest chick on the division right now. Bella's were better, but they are gone. AJ doesn't TRY to look ****ty or whatever, which is part of the appeal....people like Eve always have this "hand on hip", lips pushed out look, and Kelly Kelly always has fake hair extensions and fake smile going on. Gets old in 15 seconds. AJ seems more natural.

i agree with mustang sally! Great points and i also love those sneakers she has. To me she is hot but the crazy chick act is cool and hasnt been done in awhile. Im talking WWE here not TNA but as far as her feud with DB goes i think somehow later on they will wind up back together.

But she is perfect as a heel role right now the crazy chick who just cant get over DB or wants revenge on him so bad she will do anything to obtain it. At least there doiong something with one of the divas

I am a big fan of what they are doing with AJ, and I see a big swerve coming too....(if we see it coming, is it really a swerve?!?...but anyway)

I think WWE could do so much more with the women in the company...AJ and Eve have developed into their new roles very nicely, and both are nice looking on top of it ;)

AJ is in a great storyline and my fave diva. She is much more attracive than Kelly Kelly, to me Kelly is like a barbie come to life too fake. AJ looks real if you know what I mean. Hope they dont drop the ball with her.

AJ is in a great storyline and my fave diva. She is much more attracive than Kelly Kelly, to me Kelly is like a barbie come to life too fake. AJ looks real if you know what I mean. Hope they dont drop the ball with her.

AJ is definitely my current favorite. I think I've gone...

Torrie Wilson
Maria
Kelly Kelly
AJ

Kelly Kelly for some reason seemed much hotter to me years ago. She went through a period of having a horrible hairstyle.

P.S. - I'll throw Dawn Marie out there, too, when I feel like slumming it :)

It's about time WWE did something special with divas. If they can't wrestle, let's at least see them function as individuals with personalities. Having them interact with the guys one-on-one is just what the division needs. Stuff like Eve's new role will give us something to cheer the girls for.

Exactly, girls add something special to story lines just look at the Stephanie, HHH, Test love triangle as proof, or the whole Lita,Edge,Cena feud. Now I think if they finally pull the trigger and let the CM Punk,Bryan,AJ storyline take the main spotlight I think we could have something very special here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back