AJ?!?

PedigreeTHE619Chokeslam

Pre-Show Stalwart
So i havent been able to watch raw in a while because i dont get home from work till around ten, so at that time im like screw it, ill just read about it tomorow. So i read it the next day and i keep reading about AJ. I usually only used to watch for punk anyway. So i keep reading about her and it looks pretty good whats going on with her punk and kane. So i watch all of her segments dating back to when she was apart of the WWE Title Storyline, up unil last nights episode, and she is FUCKING GOOD!! I'm most likely going to start watching just to see what happens with the WWE Title, AJ, punk, bryan, and kane. In my opinion she is the best character going in the WWE right now, along with the best storyline i have seen in a while. I just cant wait to see what happens next week. Now if it could just be the main event of the shows, intead of Cena who i dont hate, i just think the title should be above everything else, especially now, but thats for another topic. \

So what does everyone else think about AJ and the WWE title Storyline?

I completely agree with you. Whenever AJ comes on the screen, I get excited because I have no idea what crazy thing she's gonna do next. I dunno what it is about her exactly, but she's playing her part perfectly. I think WWE has a future star in her in that division and may be grooming her to try and take Kelly Kelly's spot as the top face. She gets the biggest crowd reaction of any diva in the company now, so I don't think we'll be seeing her off TV any time soon... which is a very good thing.

Currently the storyline between Kane-AJ-Bryan-Punk is one of the most fresh and unique things on WWE TV. It brings exctement and entertainment and a lot of anticipation. And of course AJ is one of the reasons of all that that is happening right now..

She's gorgeous, talented and is playing her 'crazy' gimmick perfectly. She is the most entertaining thing on Raw at the moment and that is solely because we have absolutely no idea who she will end up with, if anyone, and that is good TV. Everytime she's on the screen I'm paying extra attention simply because I look forward to what she will do next.

AJ has really carried the storyline, IMO. Bringing a humerus and human-side to Kane has been refreshing in the sense of comedy. I think the Punk-Bryan-Kane-AJ storyline has been really good. AJ is always doing something making you say "OMG". Like two weeks ago when she out of nowhere planted a big fat kiss on Kane. I think they should keep her in some type of "crazy chick" storyline. I think it's awesome.

I agree with everyone else here in that AJ has really made this storyline, and frankly is one of the best things going in WWE today. It surprised me at first but she is damn good. I want to tune in each week just to see where this is going to go. In a time where it has been said "Divas" aren't given enough time to get over, she took her time and made the most out of it and this past Raw was pretty much the focal point of the show.

I'll admit it's a good storyline, she is playing her character nicely, dislike the path kane is heading in though..... When I see kane I think "Ahh shit someone is getting their ass whooped" only to have him distracted by a 15 year old... Sh*t sorry a petite 20 something year old girl I'm thinking "The f*ck??". But other then that I am enjoying the storyline very refreshing, the wwe haven't pulled off a good storyline like this for a long time so overall satisfied. Now if only the wwe could come up with some more good, refreshing, interesting storylines, I would be so much more interested again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back