Fall/Winter 2010 Coming Attractions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Summer's pretty much over, although it doesn't technically end until late next month. However, I thought I'd get a head start on things and make a new coming attractions thread for all of the upcoming Oscar bait. Yes, although you'll get a few popcorn munchers during the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas weekends, the last four months of the year are primarily about the film industry's annual awards.

So, feel free to post trailers, synopses, AND opinions to films with upcoming American theatrical release dates. I'll be covering the limited releases myself.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting antsy for a True Grit trailer. Set for a Christmas release, the film looks to combine my love of the classic John Wayne picture with Coen Brother greatness, Jeff Bridges, and Matt Damon (whose pictures I normally find myself getting a kick out of... sue me). Okay, I'll be honest: A Serious Man didn't hit home for me like the bros last two films, No Country and Burn After Reading, did. That said, I still have faith in these boys and look forward to see where they'll take the film with their stated intention being spending more time on the young lady lead's point of view.

I mean really: A frequently drunk Jeff Bridges? A teeny-bopper motivated by revenge not getting along with Matt Damon? Who is not so there?

The Social Network

Release Date: October 1, 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]EnamMtQs1fI[/YOUTUBE]​

On a fall night in 2003, Harvard undergrad and computer programming genius Mark Zuckerberg sits down at his computer and heatedly begins working on a new idea. In a fury of blogging and programming, what begins in his dorm room soon becomes a global social network and a revolution in communication. A mere six years and 500 million friends later, Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in history... but for this entrepreneur, success leads to both personal and legal complications.

I guess if you're interested in the story of how Facebook began, then this movie is for you. This film will probably do good at the box office, because I'm sure plenty of people will want know about the origins of this phenomenon. The trailer looks good, and Jesse Eisenberg has been in a couple of good and solid films, so this one shouldn't be bad. Although,I'm not a Facebook person at all, so I'm not too sure if I'll want to watch this.

RED

Release Date: October 15, 2010​

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]5gswxPP35C4[/YOUTUBE]​

Frank (Bruce Willis), Joe (Morgan Freeman), Marvin (John Malkovich) and Victoria (Helen Mirren) used to be the CIAs top agents but the secrets they know just made them the Agencys top targets. Now framed for assassination, they must use all of their collective cunning, experience and teamwork to stay one step ahead of their deadly pursuers and stay alive. To stop the operation, the team embarks on an impossible, cross-country mission to break into the top-secret CIA headquarters, where they will uncover one of the biggest conspiracies and cover-ups in government history.

Fans of the comic book will probably love this. RED has a great cast, and this seems to be a very fun movie. I haven't been to crazy about some of the stuff Bruce Willis has done over the past couple of years, but I'm always up for watching anything John Malkovich is in. I'm definitely going to check out RED when it hits theaters. This should be entertaining from start to finish.

RED

Release Date: October 15, 2010​

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]5gswxPP35C4[/YOUTUBE]​

Fans of the comic book will probably love this. RED has a great cast, and this seems to be a very fun movie. I haven't been to crazy about some of the stuff Bruce Willis has done over the past couple of years, but I'm always up for watching anything John Malkovich is in. I'm definitely going to check out RED when it hits theaters. This should be entertaining from start to finish.

RED looks to be a very fun movie. I love John Malkovich and he looks to be at the top of his game judging from the trailer. I also enjoy Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willis, so just the star power alone should be enjoyable. However, I do worry a little bit about the age of the characters. It may deter the younger viewers who are not familiar with them, and that could hurt this film since it is an action-esque film. However, I don't care that much because I will see it regardless. It looks to be a lot of fun.

Pertaining to The Social Network, I heard Mark Zuckerberg say that the film is so far from reality that it's not even funny. Sort of loses it's luster as I was hoping it would be pretty close to the true story, that's Hollywood for you.

Really excited about Red as well. John Malkovich is one of my favorite characters and I never find myself disappointed with his performances. Add on Morgan Freeman, Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren and this has the potential to be great.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Release Date: September 24 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]HmxCVE-N2i8[/YOUTUBE]​

I couldn't get the most recent trailer to show because of the embedding problems, but here it is if you want take a look at it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobtdIjlLkk&feature=related

As the global economy teeters on the brink of disaster, a young Wall Street trader partners with disgraced former Wall Street corporate raider Gordon Gekko on a two-tiered mission: To alert the financial community to the coming doom, and to find out who was responsible for the death of the young trader's mentor.

I'm sorry, but after watching all of the trailers, this film just looks like shit. Michael Douglas seems to be the best thing here, and that doesn't surprise me. It's been a while since I've seen the first Wall Street film, but I can remember I wasn't too crazy about it. I'll have to check it out again before I even think about seeing this. Oliver Stone has been very streaky over the years. Recently his films have either been terrible or decent, but I can't think of anything that was too good. Wall Street should do well at the box office, because everyone loves Shia LaBeouf, and this movie does have that big time blockbuster feel to it, and plenty of people love to see these type of movies.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Release Date: September 24 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]HmxCVE-N2i8[/YOUTUBE]​

I couldn't get the most recent trailer to show because of the embedding problems, but here it is if you want take a look at it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobtdIjlLkk&feature=related

I'm sorry, but after watching all of the trailers, this film just looks like shit. Michael Douglas seems to be the best thing here, and that doesn't surprise me. It's been a while since I've seen the first Wall Street film, but I can remember I wasn't too crazy about it. I'll have to check it out again before I even think about seeing this. Oliver Stone has been very streaky over the years. Recently his films have either been terrible or decent, but I can't think of anything that was too good. Wall Street should do well at the box office, because everyone loves Shia LaBeouf, and this movie does have that big time blockbuster feel to it, and plenty of people love to see these type of movies.

I have actually been anticipating this movie for quiet some time. Michael Douglas looks to be at the top of his game, hopefully he is because he may be the only shining light in this film. And, I am a big fan of Josh Brolin, he is a tremendous actor and his character looks very fitting. However, I am a little worried about Shia. I have not liked a single one of his movies yet, and I am worried he will bring this film down as well. However, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and giving him one chance to impress me, this film being that chance. I hope he comes through because if he doesn't this movie will most likely turn out bad.

Let Me In

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]qmYq3n1PNxc[/YOUTUBE]​

This is a remake of the movie "Let The Right One In" which was a movie adaptation of a book. A story of a young boy who is frequently bullied and a young girl that moves in next door with her caretaker. It is established that she is a vampire and, after losing her caretaker, must leave in order to survive. A story of innocent love entangled in murder, mystery, and horror.

Wow, this looks creepy. I enjoyed Chloe Martez's performance as Hit Girl in Kick-Ass, and man does she look evil here. Now I've never seen Let The Right One, but I've seen this film receive tons of praise, so I'll have to try and check it out when I get a chance. Let Men In has a spooky feel to it. This looks like it could be one of the better Halloween films this year, and I'm definitely going to see this.

Let Me In

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]qmYq3n1PNxc[/YOUTUBE]​

Wow, this looks creepy. I enjoyed Chloe Martez's performance as Hit Girl in Kick-Ass, and man does she look evil here. Now I've never seen Let The Right One, but I've seen this film receive tons of praise, so I'll have to try and check it out when I get a chance. Let Men In has a spooky feel to it. This looks like it could be one of the better Halloween films this year, and I'm definitely going to see this.

I haven't been able to get my hands on the original film yet, but I will have to watch that before I can see this one. Let Me In looks to be good, but appearances can be deceiving. I also enjoy Chloe Martez and think she was a very good choice to play this role, then again I don't really know any other young female actors. I hope it is as creepy and graphic as the original apparently was, correct me if I am wrong. Point being, I plan on seeing this and eagerly anticipate its release.

Saw 3D

Release Date: October 29, 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]x_2Rjk_cH3Y[/YOUTUBE]​

As a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy, a group of Jigsaw survivors gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror.

There was going to be an eighth Saw film, but because of the decline in box office profits, Saw 7 will be the last film in the series.....and I don't have a problem with this at all. I really enjoyed the first two Saw films, and I thought the third one was passable( Shawnee Smith's performance as Amanda Young was great) but Saw really, really needs to die now. I thought Saw 4, 5, and 6 were giant clusterfucks. After Saw II, every film just became so damn confusing. Each film spent so much time trying to explain what happened in the previous films through flashbacks, and by the time the current film was over, you just felt lost. Plus, the whole "if you don't appreciate life, then you don't deserve life" ideology started to get old by the fifth film. The first couple of Saw films actually had a nice story, but everything after that was just about the torture. They just put so much focus on the cool death traps, and the gruesome deaths that they caused.

Still, I'm going to see this one. I'm not going for the 3D. I just want to see how they're going to end this, because you know what, I've followed this series for too long, and I might as well see how it all ends. I know they're saying that this is supposed to be the last Saw film, but I have a funny feeling that this one is going to have one of those wide open endings. I wouldn't be surprised if Saw doesn't truly "end" here.

The Town

Release Date: September 17, 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]uRBIxMiyaxM[/YOUTUBE]​

The film follows the action of four Charlestown, Massachusetts bank robbers as they are pursued by law enforcement. Affleck plays a professional thief who falls for a bank manager (Rebecca Hall) after a dangerous heist. He struggles with this newfound relationship whilst evading a tenacious FBI agent (Jon Hamm) looking to catch him and his crew before they rob another bank.

I'm usually not too crazy about a Ben Affleck movie, but The Town looks like it could be a solid film. This film has a good cast. I always looked forward to seeing anything Jeremy Renner is in. We've seen a bunch of crime thriller films like this. Also, the bad guy falling in love with the good girl story has been done a lot before, and we can all probably tell how this will end up. Still, The Town looks like it could deliver, and make a nice splash at the box office.

My Soul To Take

Release Date: October 8, 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]gPMpgWqETbY[/YOUTUBE]​

A serial killer returns to his hometown to stalk seven children who share the same birthday as the date he was allegedly put to rest.

And here's another film that's jumping on the 3D bandwagon.

So Wes Craven is back here with My Soul To Take. He's wrote the screenplay, he's one of the producers, and he's directing this one. I know Wes Craven is a big name in the world of horror movies, but I just don't like how this movie looks. Every time I watch the trailer, I just get the feeling that this is going to be another mainstream Hollywood style horror movie. Again, I know this Wes Craven, but I'm not too excited about this one.

Case 39

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]VRpsuc6y0QA[/YOUTUBE]​

A social worker (Zellweger) fights to save a girl from her abusive parents, only to discover that the situation is more dangerous than she ever expected.

Case 39 has already been released in the UK, and it's been pushed back quite a few times, but it's ready for a US release in October. This film hasn't seen too many positive reviews, and this surprises me, because a lot of people tend to eat up anything Renee Zellweger does. As I watched the trailer for this, I just got the feeling that Case 39 is going to come off as yet another PG-13 generic horror movie. The majority of those tend to suck. Also, It's weird to see Bradley Cooper in a horror movie. Although, I must admit, I did enjoy him in The Midnight Meat Train. Case 39 could be one of the weaker horror movies this year.

Buried

Release Date(s): September 24(limited), October 8(everywhere)

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]T9ljXLJ_fAE&feature=pyv&ad=6103866955&kw=buried trailer[/YOUTUBE]​

Paul Conroy, a truck driver, awakens buried alive six feet underground with nothing but a lighter, a knife and a cell phone. Although he has no idea as to how he got there, he soon starts to remember what has happened to him.

Buried has received a good amount of positive reviews. As far as being trapped in tight spaces goes, this movie kind of reminds me of Phone Booth. I thought I would hate that film, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. Ryan Reynolds usually plays a smart ass/asshole, but it seems he's taking a different route here. I'm going to check this out, because this is one of the films I've been looking forward to this year.

Saw 3D

There was going to be an eighth Saw film, but because of the decline in box office profits, Saw 7 will be the last film in the series.....and I don't have a problem with this at all. I really enjoyed the first two Saw films, and I thought the third one was passable( Shawnee Smith's performance as Amanda Young was great) but Saw really, really needs to die now. I thought Saw 4, 5, and 6 were giant clusterfucks. After Saw II, every film just became so damn confusing. Each film spent so much time trying to explain what happened in the previous films through flashbacks, and by the time the current film was over, you just felt lost. Plus, the whole "if you don't appreciate life, then you don't deserve life" ideology started to get old by the fifth film. The first couple of Saw films actually had a nice story, but everything after that was just about the torture. They just put so much focus on the cool death traps, and the gruesome deaths that they caused.

Still, I'm going to see this one. I'm not going for the 3D. I just want to see how they're going to end this, because you know what, I've followed this series for too long, and I might as well see how it all ends. I know they're saying that this is supposed to be the last Saw film, but I have a funny feeling that this one is going to have one of those wide open endings. I wouldn't be surprised if Saw doesn't truly "end" here.

I always enjoy the Saw films. I like the whole idea of tying in different aspects of the previous films into the current one. It can be confusing at times, but after you re-watch it, they make sense. I think one of the most confusing things they do is the time line jumps, it can be a little hard to understand when certain things are happing, but like I said if you re-watch them it easier to understand.

I guess there is still talk of them continuing the series even though this is supposed to be the last one, just like how The Final Destination was supposed to be the last one, another one is in the works. I bet this one hits the $100 million mark since it's being billed as the final one so the producers will see this as Saw is back and continue with them.

I haven't gone to the theater to see a Saw film since the 4th one. With this one I think I'll go see it at one. Much like you Mitch I just wanna see how it ends (or supposedly ends). I don't feel like waiting for this to come on DVD. I'm just pissed it looks like Jill dies.

Paranormal Activity 2

Release Date: October 22, 2010

Trailer

(New Trailer!!!!!)

[YOUTUBE]Dg4mPJdyg_E[/YOUTUBE]​

Spooky hauntings are once again the main course in this Paramount Pictures follow-up to Oren Peli's wildly successful supernatural thriller, Paranormal Activity. Kip Williams directs from a script by Michael Perry. ~ Jeremy Wheeler, Rovi

I thought the first Paranormal Activity film was HIGHLY overrated. It was boring, and things didn't even pick up until the very end. That film still receives so much praise, and I just don't understand why. Paranormal Activity 2 looks like it's going to be the same thing all over again, but I'm really hoping that this one will be better. I'm going to see this because even though I hated the first one, I doubt I'll be able to keep myself away from the theaters when this film is released. I just know that the hype for this one is going to be through the roof, and plenty of people will probably praise this film like there's no tomorrow. Still, I doubt this film will live up to it's ridiculous expectations.

EDIT: Sorry I couldn't find a better synopsis. It seems as if the people behind Paranormal Activity 2 are being very secretive about this movie's plot. Also, if a better trailer pops up, I'll try to find it, but we're getting closer to the release date, so I doubt that another one will be released.

Hereafter

Release Date: October 22, 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]hwb73CSW74w[/YOUTUBE]​

A drama centered on three people who are haunted by mortality in different ways. George (Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (de France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus (Frankie/George McLaren), a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might-or must-exist in the hereafter.

I'm not a big fan of Matt Damon's. The Departed and Good Will Hunting are the only movies where I actually liked his performances. Anyway, Hereafter looks good. Clint Eastwood is directing this one, so it should be worth watching. There have been a good amount of movies made about people who can talk to the dead, and the cast here doesn't look that great, but again, Clint Eastwood is directing, so this shouldn't be bad. If I go see this movie, it'll be because of Eastwood, not Damon. On a side note, this film is being released on the same day as Paranormal Activity 2, and that film is probably going to grab the #1 spot that weekend while making a good amount of money, so there's a good chance that this film won't put up good or great numbers at the box office.

[YOUTUBE]S-ZEq3coRvE[/YOUTUBE]

A clinically depressed teenager gets a new start after he checks himself into an adult psychiatric ward.

Man, I am really excited for this film. I am pretty into indie comedies/dramas, or films that resemble that and It's Kind of a Funny Story definitely fits that criteria. I am becoming a big fan of Zach Galifianakis and I think this film will help to give him a wider range of films. He doesn't appear to be completely ridiculous in it. Also, the film just appears to have a ton of heart and should make for a feel good time.

[YOUTUBE]S-ZEq3coRvE[/YOUTUBE]

Man, I am really excited for this film. I am pretty into indie comedies/dramas, or films that resemble that and It's Kind of a Funny Story definitely fits that criteria. I am becoming a big fan of Zach Galifianakis and I think this film will help to give him a wider range of films. He doesn't appear to be completely ridiculous in it. Also, the film just appears to have a ton of heart and should make for a feel good time.

I'm also starting to become a big fan of Zach Galifiankis. He was the best character in The Hangover, and I wish I wish I could've seen more of him in Dinner For Schmucks. He was hilarious in that movie. It's Kind of a Funny Story looks like it could be a solid film, and the story seems to be interesting. I might watch this, but if I do go see this film, it will be because of Zach.

Jackass 3D

Release Date: October 15, 2010

Trailer

[YOUTUBE]FUFhevF-OoY[/YOUTUBE]​

The Jackass pranksters are at it again in this third outing, presented for the first time in 3D -- an effect that will no doubt redefine the use of the in-your-face technology. Once again Jeff Tremaine returns to direct the MTV Films/Paramount Pictures production.

I almost forgot about this one.

I've never been a huge fan of Jackass. I've watched a couple of shows here and there, but the crazy/extreme stunts just never did it for me. You can't expect too much from a movie like this. If you want to watch a bunch of guys do silly shit for a couple of hours, then this movie is for you. This film will probably do well at the box office, because Jackass has a nice fan base. The 3D doesn't surprise me either. Every film seems to be jumping on this bandwagon now a days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs

That's the trailer for the Black Swan. Mila Kunis is gonna just do her and put on a trememndous performance along with Portman. Should be a great flick.

Black Swan does look good, RegalStretch. This film is being directed by Darren Aronofsky. This is the same man who directed The Wrestler and Requiem For A Dream, so I have high hopes for this one. Mila Kunis is usually nothing more than eye candy, but in this film her character seems to have a lot more depth. Natalie Portman is also one of my favorite actresses, so I'll definitely have to try and find this film when it's released on December 1st. Although, this film is only going to be shown on a limited basis, so it'll be hard to find.

Black Swan does look good, RegalStretch. This film is being directed by Darren Aronofsky. This is the same man who directed The Wrestler and Requiem For A Dream, so I have high hopes for this one. Mila Kunis is usually nothing more than eye candy, but in this film her character seems to have a lot more depth. Natalie Portman is also one of my favorite actresses, so I'll definitely have to try and find this film when it's released on December 1st. Although, this film is only going to be shown on a limited basis, so it'll be hard to find.

I am very excited for Black Swan. I like Darrin Arnofsky's work and am becoming a big fan of Vincent Cassell thanks to Tdigs. Cassell is just a tremendous actor and hopefully this film will help him get more roles in American films. Also, I like Natalie Portman a lot and think this could be the role of her career, at least to this point. My only worry is that Arnofsky will try and get to cute with it. There is a shot at the end of the trailer where Portman is picking a feather out of her skin and I hope to god she isn't actually turning into a Black Swan, and that it is just a psychological thing. I smell and Oscar contender with this one.

As for Jackass 3D. I personally love that stuff. It may be juvenile but it gets laughs out of me. Johnny Knoxville is one of my favorite Hollywood personas, and a lot of the guys on the show, like Chris Pontius, Aaron McGahee, and the CKY crew (outside of Bam) seem to be genuinely cool people. I always love to see what kind of crazy and ridiculous shit they come up with.

A few movies coming out this fall/winter that caught my eye and haven't been mentioned yet...

127 Hours​
[YOUTUBE]Ba1IhHAqLgw[/YOUTUBE]

Synopsis

127 HOURS is the new film from Danny Boyle, the Academy Award winning director of last year's Best Picture, SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE. 127 HOURS is the true story of mountain climber Aron Ralston's (James Franco) remarkable adventure to save himself after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah. Over the next five days Ralston examines his life and survives the elements to finally discover he has the courage and the wherewithal to extricate himself by any means necessary, scale a 65 foot wall and hike over eight miles before he is finally rescued. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers (Clemence Poesy), family, and the two hikers (Amber Tamblyn and Kate Mara) he met before his accident. Will they be the last two people he ever had the chance to meet? A visceral thrilling story that will take an audience on a never before experienced journey and prove what we can do when we choose life.

This looks like it could be pretty good, Franco is a pretty good actor and I usually try to check out most movies he's in, & this is one I defiantly plan on seeing if not in the theater then I'll be checking it out as soon as it hits DVD

Unstoppable
[YOUTUBE]JM-0Ywc7wNY[/YOUTUBE]

Synopsis

Oscar-winner Denzel Washington and Star Trek's Chris Pine team with action maestro Tony Scott in this non-stop thriller. A massive unmanned locomotive, nicknamed "The Beast" and loaded with toxic cargo, roars through the countryside, vaporizing anything put in front of it. A veteran engineer (Washington) and a young conductor (Pine), aboard another train in the runaway's path, devise an incredible plan to try and stop it - and prevent certain disaster in a heavily populated area.

Denzel Washington & Tony Scott rarely miss when working together, and this looks to be yet another great movie from the two of them, add to it Rosario Dawson and Chris Pine (who was fucking amazing in Star Trek) and I can't see how this movie could possibly fail, this is the movie that is currently sitting at the top of my "must see list" at the moment, I'll be checking this one out opening weekend

Skyline
[YOUTUBE]qDJfue-Aanw[/YOUTUBE]

Synopsis

In the sci-fi thriller Skyline, strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.

I have no idea who is in this movie, or who is even directing it, but from the looks of the trailer this looks to be a hit or miss type movie, I could see this as a movie that heavily relies on special effects to get over instead of story, hopefully that's not the case, as I see potential for a great movie here, still not sure whether or not I'm going to see this, I'll prolly wait a couple weeks and see what others think of it before shelling out any cash on this one

A few movies coming out this fall/winter that caught my eye and haven't been mentioned yet...

127 Hours​
[YOUTUBE]Ba1IhHAqLgw[/YOUTUBE]

This looks like it could be pretty good, Franco is a pretty good actor and I usually try to check out most movies he's in, & this is one I defiantly plan on seeing if not in the theater then I'll be checking it out as soon as it hits DVD

Unstoppable
[YOUTUBE]JM-0Ywc7wNY[/YOUTUBE]

Denzel Washington & Tony Scott rarely miss when working together, and this looks to be yet another great movie from the two of them, add to it Rosario Dawson and Chris Pine (who was fucking amazing in Star Trek) and I can't see how this movie could possibly fail, this is the movie that is currently sitting at the top of my "must see list" at the moment, I'll be checking this one out opening weekend

Skyline
[YOUTUBE]qDJfue-Aanw[/YOUTUBE]

I have no idea who is in this movie, or who is even directing it, but from the looks of the trailer this looks to be a hit or miss type movie, I could see this as a movie that heavily relies on special effects to get over instead of story, hopefully that's not the case, as I see potential for a great movie here, still not sure whether or not I'm going to see this, I'll prolly wait a couple weeks and see what others think of it before shelling out any cash on this one

127 Hours looks like it could be interesting. James Franco's movies can be fun to watch, so I might check this one out. Danny Boyle directed 28 Days later, which is one of my favorite films ever, so I'm hoping this one won't be bad.

You never can wrong with a Denzel Washington film. Unstoppable seems like it could be a good action film, and the cast here is awesome. This film will probably have very predictable ending, but Denzel's films are usually worth the price of admission.

I'm not too sure about Skyline. I recently saw a trailer that showed a lot more stuff in this film, and I wasn't too excited about it. Skyline seems as if it's just going to be yet another big money Hollywood blockbuster with flashy special effects and the story will probably be filled with cliches. But you just know that this film is going to do very well at the box office, because there are a lot of people out there who love movies like this. It's the type of movie where you can sit back and munch on popcorn, while you enjoy the visual extravaganza. Plus, I really, really don't like the cast here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back