Finals: X vs. FTS

The Finals

• X

• FTS

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Due to the holidays, I'm leaving this open until Monday, but if it gets one sided, I'll call it early.

I went with xfear, on account of the fact he's like my favourite poster and a great guy.

Wow, I really don't know. I'm leaning toward my original mentor, but both of these guys are the cream of the crop around here.

FTS has grown on me. He's a helluva moderator and a good poster. But X is an institution and the sickest fuck on these boards. He nearly talked me into watching a snuff film. Yea. I know right? But he's the best poster on the boards, a damn good G-Mod, and he's an overall great e-friend.

Well, not every way. I imagine I am better looking, and I know it's true, because my mommy told me I'm handsome.

You guys would like me more if you saw the PM's I send him.

Plus, I hooked up with a Rhode Island girl, he has not had a Texas girl, so vote as you will, I still win.

I may not have had a Texas girl, but I have had a Mississippi girl.

I know thy southern pride!

This is one of those nightmares like when NC State beat Houston in the '83 championship game. I beat incredible competition all the way through, by comfortable margins, and then, this. Actually, I think X is better than NC State, so that doesn't work.

On the flip side, I believe I just called Sam Patrick Ewing. I'm sorry Sam.

I may not have had a Texas girl, but I have had a Mississippi girl.

I know thy southern pride!

I've gotten the entire Gulf and West Coasts and Georgia. I am working on the east coast, but that's going to take some time. All of those small ass states up there near you. I doubt there's even a girl from Delaware in Texas. I made out with a girl from NEw Hampshire. Is that on the coast?

I voted FTS because I said I would be backing him throughout. That and because he deserves it. (not that X doesn't, I suppose, but X gets noticed in my opinion far more than FTS does.)

My vote went to FTS he's awsome and X already won poster of the year so FTS should get this.

I feel like I'm getting pulled apart by two girls that both want to hook up with me. That's what this matchup is like for me.

Any way I can vote both and get a threesome like in the said previous situation's conclusion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back