Former Moderator C.M. has passed away.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I received a PM from his brother. I have since taken steps to verify this is his brother, and believe him to be real.

I was reading through these forums because my brother C.M. was his account name apparently posted here alot. Wont let me make a thread so if u wanted to let others know that my brother Chris passed away nov 25, 2010. I'd rather not go into details about how it happened but i know some people here might be wondering about him.
-Christian

Please use this thread to express any condolences.

Also, this is not a thread for trolling or jokes. Anyone coming in here to cause trouble with be dealt severe punishment. And for anyone unable to understand subtlety, this means I will permanent ban you, no questions asked, and no reprieve possible. This thread is a thread for grieving and for memories only.

Thanks.

Whilst many will remember C.M for the moderator who did everything, he's one of the few people on this forum who no one has ever had a bad word against.

I am truly devastated at this news.

I hope that his brother passes on just how much this guy meant to us.

RIP CM

I encountered him a few times, really nice guy. I'm shocked right now. I don't know what to say, so sad right now. R.I.P. C.M. You will be missed.

Wow, that seriously sucks. I can't say I encountered him all that much but from the small bits of him I saw he seemed a great person.

RIP C.M.

CM was a good friend on these forums to me, the nights we were both up late, bullshittin about music, women, any problems we was going through, and life in general, I'm never gonna forget that. He never spoke ill of anyone and was definitely one of the nicest people on here. I was always hoping he'd make a comeback and we could continue our late night chatter, and no one could compare to the work he put in as a mod.

Not very good at this eulogy thing, but all I can say is I'm gonna miss him.

RIP CM, we'll talk again someday homie.

Shit this is terrible news. CM one of the best people to be on these forums. While I may not be the regular that I once was CM was a constant here for so long.

RIP CM

No :( I'm in shock right now tbh - how old was he? 21? 22?

C.M. was lovely, not only on the forum, but off of it as well. Always available for a chat on MSN, and as Lee said, never was a bad word said about him.

He also seemed to mod moreso than any other moderator at the time, and was always a second faster than me - so I'd always end up writing a lovely infraction message to see the message 'This post has already been infracted'. And it was ALWAYS CM. Which we used to laugh about quite a bit. I can't quite believe this has happened.

R.I.P babes x

No way. I was only looking for his name today wondering when he was last on. the guy was a gun on here. :(

I just hope he didn't...

I'm hoping this is fake. this knocked me for a six, he was one of the guys I spoke too off of here.

2uejzsw.jpg

It's funny ain't it. How much the internet has changed our lives. everybody that has the internet on knows at least one person whom they have never met before but they talk to on a regular basis. They become apart of your life without actually realise it. people on here say that Wrestlezone, is only a small part of your life, but think about it. How much about the world have you learnt from being on here? I know this might sound lame, but I feel myself a different person since coming on here.

A small group of the guys on here I became close too. Talking to them at every chance. you learn some crazy shit about people that you never thought was possible. C.M was a guy that at the age of 18 had two jobs that he worked hard to keep. never once actually complaining about having to do it. He also had the time to come on here between jobs and do a third job on here that he loved. the guy modded like crazy, people can complain about how some moderators on here never actually post wrestling but C.M did so much work behind closed doors. as Bec said about herself, I would sign on and see a spam post that only happened the same minute I saw it. when I would go to infract it, the familiar sign would come up. "this post has already been infracted"

Of course like everybody, CM had a hard life that I won't mention as a sign of respect but the guy always soldiered through, never taking it out on the forums like some people do.

R.I.P CM. As lame as it sounds from somebody never met you, but I will always remember you.

I can't say we interacted very often but I have read quite a few of his post and he seemed like a genuinely nice person, my condolences to his family.

Ah damn, I'm shocked! R.I.P C.M.

The Forum is definitely going to miss him, that's for sure! :(

Wow. Shocked.

I'm not the regular here I once was, but I do remember CM from when I was, he was a cool dude on here. Not good.

RIP.

C.M. was one of the first people to rep me on the forum. He might have been the first person (that didn't know me personally) to really notice me on here and make nice comments about me to others. Unfortunately, he became very scarce on the forum shorly after and I never really got the chance to thank him.

A few months ago C.M. came on and we traded a few kind spam posts. I remember that I was happy he remembered me. He congratulated me for being G-Modded since he last saw me and I was hoping I'd get to know him better as time went on.

Definitely a good guy. This is tragic.

:disappointed:

Oh god I come back on here for the first time in ages and this is the first thing I see. I can't say I really talked with him that much, but you could tell how hard he worked on here, and he was one of the truly nice guys that everybody liked. R.I.P. C.M.

For anyone who was on for any period of time you knew C.m. You knew his posts and you knew him as a person. He might not of posted to you in the bar room or any ware else. But for sure you could read his posts and tell that C.m loved coming on here for the longest time. I might not be a respected mod, or a giant monster kill poster, but anyone that actually took time to tell people nice things like Chris did on more than one occasion with me and half of the forum deserves to be remembered.

I can say that since I joined Wz has been a huge part of my life. I take a lot of shit from everyone, but I all ways enjoy it. For the first time since I've joined I’ve actually shed a tear over something on the site other than wrestlers dying.

This one is for you C.M R.I.P BROTHER!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back