Former Moderator C.M. has passed away.

I know some time has passed, but it's never too late to take a second and say RIP CM. Never talked to him much directly, but it was great being a co-mod with him, and seeing him in action, and he was always good for a laugh...

:(

I can't say that this is really emotional for me or anything. I didn't know CM at all. In my 2 years of active posting here, I can't say that I ever interacted with him. I do, however, remember (or think I do) receiving a couple of infractions from him, as well as a "Welcome" green rep when I first arrived. He was the most efficient moderator here. I know that during my cup of coffee as a moderator I didn't have the desire or drive to, well, moderate. In the Board Room, you can see each infraction as it's made. Scroll down the list:

CM
CM
CM
CM
CM
IC25
CM
CM
klunderbunker
CM
CM
CM

The work he did around here was definitely appreciated by a lot of people.

I was looking for some of his old posts and threads and it is really ashame that he passed away, he was very funny and for what I've read one of the best mods here...

It is really sad when something like this happens, I know he died almost a year ago, but I only looked for his posts today and I found him a good person.

Rest in Peace Chris a.k.a C.M! :icon_sad:

Never knew or heard of the guy, but it must be a tough loss for this forum and it sounded like he was a good guy. R.I.P CM

I just recently started checking out non wrestling sections so this is news to me as well. I remember CM and he was a good poster and a good guy.

Its been a while but have a good chapter in your next life Chris AKA CM and my deepest sympathies to your friends and family.

CM must have been a great guy. Never knew him on here, never really seen any of his posts, but it sucks when someone you know in some form goes before their time. Rest in peace dude, your memory lives on through those that knew and loved you.

This is absolutely awful news. CM was one of my favourite people I ever saw posting on this forum, he was always fun to talk to, and as somebody previously stated, the one thing you know about CM is that he was the one WZ poster who nobody ever had one single bad word for, nobody ever had one single thought against him. If knowing him in life was anything like knowing him on here, then many people have suffered a tragic loss. Rest In Peace man.

:wave:

A year ago today, It feels like it was just yesterday I was talking to you on Msn. Hopefully if there is such thing as an afterlife It's filled with plenty of Milfs for you. You still haven't been forgotten on this website, and I doubt you ever will.

It's been a year? Wow.

I didn't know CM, but I've heard all the good stuff about him and didn't even realise a year had passed.

Once more, R.I.P CM.

I never knew the guy but I'm very impressed that this community has banded together around him in memory. It takes a special kind of person to have that kind of positive impact on people.

RIP. And my condolences to those who were affected by his passing.

Jesus, tomorrow it'll be a year since Sly posted this... RIP C.M. I hope you're up there in the heavens, or whatever it is that's waiting for us, laughing your ass off at all of us. I didn't know you incredibly well, but all the times that we came in contact I had never had a single bad thing to say against you. You must have been one hell of a guy to have all these people, just in this one forum care about you so much. And I'm sure that carried over into your "real life" as well.

Wherever you are, whatever it's like, or not like...be at peace, and know you are loved.

this is still real sad for me, CM reminds me of the times I used to spend on here. I had some phenominal times with everyone back then too. Damn shame...

Yeah CM was a good kid that I talked to quite a bit through PM during his time here. He came to me alot of times with his personal problems, kind of like how I unabashedly still do to Norcal. I was really bummed to find out about this whole thing, but I've lost a lot of loved ones in my life so it's nothing new.

I just found out this news. I knew him on here a few years ago when I was new and used to post.

When I came back recently, I was wondering where he was, and then I saw this thread. Very horrible news, especially considering how young he was.

RIP C.M.

I have to say that this is still sad news for me. I had quite a few interactions with CM when I was just starting out and he made me feel like less of a dumbass. We shared a few laughs at others' expenses and he was a pretty chill dude.

RIP CM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back