Fuel's request

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
Well I think I have improved recently in the sig making world and I wanted to try out a few request and see if anyone would be interested in a sig? I want to improve and practice more idea's of sigs so if you would like one let me know. I will try my best. You can check out my sigs in the Fuel's new sigs. Some are better then others and I try to be creative with new ideas so if you would like me to try and make you one. Let me know.

Could I have a sig of The Hardys and Lita when they were Team Extreme then I don't mind what you do with it just do your own thing but make the colours darker colours.

I will think of some creative idea's tonight and i will post them tonight for you guys. Thanks for the request. :)

Could I have a sig of The Hardys and Lita when they were Team Extreme then I don't mind what you do with it just do your own thing but make the colours darker colours.

hardysig.jpg

Enjoy if you want anything different let me know

Hey Fule, I don't really need a new sig but I thought I'd give you something to do seeing that there have only been two requests on here, you don't have to make it if you don't want I'm just giving you something to do, practise makes perfect. I want the obvious Jeff, Matt and Lita then I want on the left having all three of them when they were in Team Extreme and on the right what they're like now, just have a photo of Lita when she was on the 15th anniversery of Raw. Then for the writing I want it to say "Still Extreme", just say if you have enough to do, if not I look forward to what you come up with.

newhardy.png

This is an idea that I came up with, if you want something different I will make it but I just thought of something like this.

It's okay but I was thinking of having Lita, Matt and Jeff in about 2000 on the left then having what they are like now Jeff-Tna, Matt-Maybe with the tights and Lita- At the 15th anniversary of Raw or a picture when she was with Edge (obviously not with Edge). The writing I want something like this:
image.php

Sorry if I'm being a little bit too descriptive, but I've got an idea in my head.

Okay now I really, really don't want to be annoying I really like this one but can you bring Lita to the front on the left, thanks I hope you don't mind.

Ya no problem I just have a few things I have to do today and I will adjust it tonight. No problems that's part of being a sig maker. Anything else just let me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back