Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
mizchamp-1.png

Yo' Doc, you know how you've been making these little chibi wrestlers for everyone?

You think you could do one of both Motorcity Machineguns, side by side? You would make my Xmas if you do it.

Doc, if you haven't already started on my request I would like to make a change. Instead of MVP could it be Alex Riley?

Thanks.

Hey Doc, I'm after one of those awesome little Chibi's you've been throwing out there.
They're so cute! :3

You think you can whip me up a CM Punk chibi, but with his new short blonde hair? Thanks a bunch!

Sorry to bother you Doc. Would it be possible to get one of the FSJALs (Chibis, or whatever the hell people are calling them)
you've been making, with Xemnas? Pweety Pwease? Me Love You Long Time.

Hey Doc , How's life?

I need one sig which i think only cou can make.

I need a simple Cena' picture with a batman mask on his head.If you can add the hood or other batman's accessories , it would be nicer.

And please use one of his studios photos.I want it to be simple.

Thanks very much.

Hey Doc,

How's life treating you? Anyway, with Music Tourney about to kick into high gear, I'm going to be showing my support for Johnny Cash. I was hoping you could make me a sig featuring him. I was hoping you could include the phrase: 'Johnny Cash - The Man, The Myth, The Legend'. Of course my eternal love has already been given to you so I hope credit and a nice dose of green rep can persuade you to make this one for me.

No need to rush as Mr. Cash isn't going to be entering the tourney for a little while yet.

Thanks.

QUICK EDIT: I'd prefer if it were black & white, however it doesn't have to be.

What's up, Doc? I've noticed those cartoony wrestler sigs (FSJALs) and they're pretty cool. Think you could hook me up with a Morrison version? I'd love you forever :)

Could I get a FSJAL of R-Truth, Doc? I won't be able to use it right away as I don't have access to a computer for now but rep will be given. Please and thank you. And I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Docster, I need one of those cartoony sigs you do. But I need it as Sheamus, are you up for the task?

Rep and Credit of course.

I will, I will...

These were already made up. I didn't make Santino, but I DID make Gabriel.

gabriesjaltrans.png

santinosjal.png

yo i want a sig with jackson andrews i dosent matter what color and stuff, i just want something showing him and has his name.

Hey, Doc. Can you make me a sig with Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel and have it say "Angel Wings" in a cool font? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back