Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

hey can you make me a sig with the fourtune four and christopher daniels? i dont want my current sig anymore seeing as basketball season is over

Hey I got a request, I love the old sig you made me but I think it's time for an update......

Could you make a Sig of Christian holding the World title? possibly with a cool background behind him? Thanks alot :)

What's up Diablo. I'm in need of a new sig.

Could you put a still photo of DDP in mid Diamond Cutter on one side, Orton in mid RKO on the other side, with Austin in mid Stunner in the center, with the text "If Ya Wanna Cut Some Diamonds Gimme A Hell Yeah!"

Thanks.

can you make me a sig of tupac shakur holding the world heavy weight champion ship.
or
can u make me a sig with undertaker vs batman

Hey AD, could you make me a logo for my BT? It is for Smackdown and could it feature Alberto Del Rio (possibly with the WHC) in the middle, Christian on one side and Cody Rhodes (with mask) on the other. Thanks, I know you are one of the best graphic makers on here.

Sorry to inform you, I am officially hanging up my boots from doing sig-requests.
I am really burnt out from doing requests and shuffling it with College work, now that its Essay and Finals season...

I am really sorry to inform yall, Ill be very limited... So if you really need me just PM me.

There are many other up and coming Sig makers here in the Graphics Section, such as Seth, Stinger, and someone whos been on top of his game... ARLO!

Once again, I am very sorry.
I will be uploading things onto my Gallery page, but thats about it.

Thank you guys!!
& remember, its just a hiatus!
(Angelic Diablo)

hope u do well in collage, thanks for making sigs for us, if wrestlezone had a hall of fame, u would be in it:p

Are you taking any non-tribute to Macho Man requests??? If yes, then I want a Cena sig. Him with the WWE championship in center. On the right, a pic with the U.S title. On the left, a pic with the Tag title. On the extreme left a pic of him applying the STF on someone and on the extreme right, a pic of him hitting the AA or FU. The background should be orange, green and purple. The text should say "John Cena" and below it "Vince's Cash Cow"...

If you're back and looking to make some new sigs I would love something with these images:

electro.gif

NewSuperman2.jpg

1107.jpg

Superman_Blue_by_xXNightblade08Xx.jpg

blue_superman_by_drawaholic1124-d3e9doc.jpg

Superman_Blue_002.jpg

118336-42762-superman_super.jpg

SupermanBlue01.jpg

Don't feel like you have to use all these images I was just wanting to give you plenty to choose from. Just pick the ones you like the best and I know it will come out awesomely! Looking for 500x250 size please.

Could I maybe have an Alberto Del Rio sig what says the text The Mental Mastermind Mr CT on it and not Alberto Del Rio for an E-Fed

Are you taking any non-tribute to Macho Man requests??? If yes, then I want a Cena sig. Him with the WWE championship in center. On the right, a pic with the U.S title. On the left, a pic with the Tag title. On the extreme left a pic of him applying the STF on someone and on the extreme right, a pic of him hitting the AA or FU. The background should be orange, green and purple. The text should say "John Cena" and below it "Vince's Cash Cow"...
here ya go
mt8izd.jpg

Can you make me a Sig with Raven. I want three pictures of him, one holding the ecw title the other of him sitting in the ring corner and the other of him atop the ladder after the King of The Mountain match. I would like for the text to say Hardcore Legend

@Global Icon, No problem dude.
But you better appreciate this sig, and actually use it. And not just use it for a few days then ask another 10 sigmakers to make you something, because that's already OD taking advantage bro.

The amount of hard work and effort we put into making our sigs, needs to be appreciated. And as I'm looking around, you request one thing after another in other peoples requests pages, and that's not cool. We sig-makers are here for you guys to use our sigs and actually use em for at least a week or two.

If this ever happens again, as much as I love making sigs...I aint gonna make any for you.

Can you make me a Sig with Raven. I want three pictures of him, one holding the ecw title the other of him sitting in the ring corner and the other of him atop the ladder after the King of The Mountain match. I would like for the text to say Hardcore Legend

I cant find any pictures/renders of Raven with the ECW Title, if you can find it and post it here, that would be awesome and then I can make this sig happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back