Fuel's request

Dude deffinatly thats fine. Whatever time it takes you lmfao. Fuel's the one doing it not me lmfao. Whatever makes it look good is fine with me. Again I can't thank you enough dude. I like your work thats why i'm coming to you. I think you do some of the best sig's on the site dude!

seeing how I'll be using it as well you also get rep from me.

Also if you find a better pic of Trent Acid feel free to use it.

any request guys let me know, i figured out how to make cut outs and renders now and its not looking too bad i think for my first attempt at it im going to finish this one request but i just thought i would tell people that im open for business today since its my day off and trying to make some renders as well so if you have a specific picture you want a render out of i will try my best.

Ok guys this is what I came up with. I have everything saved so i can make changes if you would like me to and I would be more then happy to also.
I did a few different things so this is what it sounded like on what you wanted.
68888_1617699878591_1119199881_1792154_2877502_n.jpg

after that I tried to spice a few things up and if you this is what I came up with.
71660_1617698918567_1119199881_1792150_5580990_n.jpg

72768_1617699038570_1119199881_1792151_3045755_n.jpg

37153_1617699238575_1119199881_1792153_7673517_n.jpg

Let me know. I will change anything you want if you want me to.

The bottom 2 are to big The max is 500x300 and they are 512x329. The top 2 are perfect though one of which i will be using.

Edit: I just realized I neither repped or credited you. I'll do both next time I'm on my computer.

If you need practice just do whatever pops in your head. You don't really need to wait for a request.

that being said I have one I'll give you tommorrow(on my phone right now).

ya i am making some ones with practice but i just thought it would give me extra practice as well. just thought i would give some people options.

Here's the request I promised you

iphp.gif

JCW_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

JCW_World_Tag_Team_Championship.jpg

Here are the 3 pics i would like used. For the poem thing you can just take the words not the different fonts or the skulls. I would like the words in the middle with the JCW World Title (red one) and the JCW Tag Title (Blue one) on either side. I would like World Title in the forground and the tag title in the background.

Like this one only with outthe spelling errors and Title switch up.
juggalowwrasslin.jpg

Haven't seen the person who did this one post in a while otherwise I'd get her to do it.

Okay Fuel. This is what I want for my PC wallpaper (hope you do those). Put all John Cena's triumph's (in pictures) but in the center, a pic with the WWE title. Make the background golden if possible. And the text should say in silver lettering: The Champ is HERE!! (and in smaller font in the next line) And forever will be!! Make the size as big as possible. Thanx in advance.

Hey, sorry for being impatient here but it's been a week since I gave you my request. Hope you do it soon. Sorry again for being impatient but I want the sig dearly. Thank you.

Sorry guys, my aunts house caught on fire and i've been helping and working ot, for the holidays, so i will work on them i do appreciate the request , things have just been a little crazy lol. Sorry i try to be up to date with the request the best i can but i will work on them still if you ask someone else i understand but i'll still work on it just for the practice as well and if you like what i do then you can use or you can use another persons its up to you.

dude you're aunts house caught on fire, I seriously doubt people are going to bitch about a sig on a wrestling forum.

Could you make me another Wade Barrett one?

My last one seems not to work anymore :(

hey can i get a sig with the miz holding the wwe title, the us title, and half of the current tag titles and cm punk holding the world title, the i/c title, and the other half of the tag team titles?

167878_1754238771978_1119199881_2087243_5223052_n.jpg

Ok this didn't turn out how i liked but im going to try something else for ya still I understand if you dont like because i think it looks like crap but i still wanted to post it and to see what you thought if you like the direction or not. Dont use it yet because i think the pix amount is to big but let me know if this direction is ok or more details on what you would like. It was a little hard to squeeze all of that in the main picture so that is why i did the pop up in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back