Request a Sig From The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc now that my name's changed, I think it's time for my sig to match it. For that, I'd be eternally grateful if you could make me a Richie Steamboat sig. Here's a photo of him that you can use.

qsmh45.jpg

Thanks a million in advance.

Doc, are you the one who has been making those cartoony looking sigs ie. The Hurricane one you have? If so could you make me one of a suit wearing Jericho and if not could you tell me who is making them. Thanks.

An anonymous user on another forum I frequent. We had this whole thread with everyone making these cartoon wrestlers. I made a ton and saved some that the other guys made. It was fun.

Any chance FalKon can get a Mickie James cartoony-guy/girl/thing? Rep, credit and anything you'd like accompanied with that (bar SCW review as I know about it and getting one written up) :)

Please and thankyou.

Doc you are the master graphics maker, and I've messed with Photoshop a bit myself, but I need a pro.

My request, Daniel Bryan in a pimp outfit. Rep will be handed out naturally.

Thanks dude.

I'm not sure I can do a Mickie, Falk...I can try, but no promises man. It's hard to make them look female, haha.

purplenexcena.png

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE

I'll do it for ya, Ty.

Thank you, Good Sir!

I shall toast you with my heartiest wine.

Unfortunately not. I could try making one, though.

(pssst Dave, I made your one)

I'm not sure I can do a Mickie, Falk...I can try, but no promises man. It's hard to make them look female, haha.

That's cool if you can't... otherwise, would you be able to make one of Kurt Angle... dressed like Dr. Steven Kurtesy (i.e. a suit, like the one in my signature currently)?

Doc, you should prob. just start making the entire roster. These are catching like wildfire. In fact, I'd kind of like one of Jax from Sons of Anarchy [my sig]

Here you go, Ty. This had me cracking up. I'd rock it myself if you hadn't beat me to the idea :lmao:

bryanpimp.png

The fsjal wrestlers might be a while. I have goofing off to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back