General Draft Discussion

The first thing that i think might happen is the Hardy'S might change brands. I'm seeing Jeff Going to ECW to feud with whoever is the ECW Champ will i see MAtt going back to raw wit hthe U.S. Belt. I think it'S time for Matt to return to raw since he's one of the best wrestler in the company and having i'm work on the A show with some of the bigger stars in the company would help in get the reconition that he should have had a couple of years back.

Next would be Chris Jericho going to smackdown and that simply because since smackdown doesn'T have a secondary champion after Matt hardy get drafted to Raw, they would have to bring the i.c. title to smackdown and anyway, i think it would give jericho a chance to be the main eventer that he is supposed to be.

Here some more prediction that i hope would come true

1. Shawn Micheals to Smackdown: With Undertaker gone, i think smackdown need a legend on their roster and since Shawn as pretty done everything he could possibly do on Raw, why not move him to smackdown where he could feud with guys like Edge and Rey mysterio.

2. Ashley, Maria and Jillian to Smackdown and Victoria, Natalya and Michelle Mccool on raw: The reason behind would just be so that all the wrestlers would be on raw will the cover models would be on Smackdown. With that switch we could have great woman matches on raw and you could do t&a stuff on smackdown.

3. Every Heat regulars get move to ECW before getting fired: Let's face it, with Heat gone, there is a lot of wrestler on Raw that don'T have anything to do anymore and this is the period of the year were the WWE start letting people go. So why not give some of them a chance to show what they are capable to do before letting them go. Guys like Super Crazy and Charlie Haas would be perfect fit for ECW.

4. How about sent Paul London and Brian Kendrick back to smackdown. When they were WWE Tag team Champions on smackdown, they were one of the most popular thing going on smackdown and having them feud with The Miz and John Morrison would give some awesome tag team matches.

5. Finally, this is a long shot but how about sending Vickie Guerrero on Raw. First of all, Raw need a General Manager and Vickie is one of the hottest heel in the company right now but the edge/vickie storyline is starting to be played out so with this change we could start a whole new storyline for vickie on Raw and while starting something new for Edge on smackdown.

This should hopefully be a good draft and bring up some new, interesting fueds. My predictions...

To Smackdown!:
Chris Jericho - He can be in the ME picture and I think would make a great fued with Edge.
Umaga - It has been hinted at and when Undertaker comes back they will fued(maybe for the title)
Jillian - wildcard I guess

To RAW:
MVP - The talks about not getting respect I think leads to getting drafted to RAW. He can enter the ME picture in the same situation as Jericho on SD!
Elijah Burke - He can go right into the mid-card scene and battle for the IC Title and work his way up into the ME scene.
Natalya or Victoria(most likely Natalya) - another good woman wrestler to compete for the belt and stir up new matches/fueds.

To ECW:
Lance Cade - work him out in ECW and see how he works in singles matches
Kenny Dykstra - same as Cade, let's see what he can really do
Ashley - another wildcard guess

The problem with smackdown is that all the wrestlers have to much of a speciality. Undertaker never gives up never loses. Batista the Animal STRONG. Edge oportunist. Khali big overgrown guy.

Unlike raw where the top wrestlers lose to everyone except HHH (BOOooo)

ECW has to many smackdown tag team rejects so.

I would say for the draft

TO RAW: MVP - Losing his Meaning at smackdown will fit in nicely agaisnt somebody like kennedy feduing for the IC could get a push in the future for the title.

Kofi Kingston - This guy has real talent and its not being recognised as ECW is barely watched. Very atheletic maybe establish himself as a high flyer feuding with carlito.

Jimmy Wang Yang - Seriosuly being wasted just a tag team jobber to be honest a nice contender for the IC

Not Edge would just spoil raw with his fake wrestling skills and the interference

Big Show - ECW please hes to big for that show should go to raw #

Maybe batista but could seem him spoiling pushes destined for hardy,kennedy, carlito?(future)

To ECW:

Chuck Palumbo - Former WCW big guy could be pushed to feud for the ECW title

Shannon Moore - Has potential maybe needs to be put in ECW have a good feud

Dykstra - Not even used very good wrestler but its his attitude they say however could shine in ECW given the right push.

Kendrick - Ecw once again maybe given a new tag partner i think his partner could push for the cruiserweight when it comes back into action when gregory helms comes back ( The Hurricane please come back)

Snitsky - Needs to get off raw never used could really dominate in ECW whenever he wrestler some mid card or higher card hardy,hhh,michaels he just loses

To Smackdown:

y2j- This guy was the undisputed champion just wasting him and his popularity would help smackdown also make him a heel.

Carlito - If he has to go make it to smackdown can easily feud with matt hard, is not making an impression with marella altough it is quite funny :icon_smile:

Elijah Burke ive decided on smackdown although maybe raw. He could be in between the two until something comes up. Anyway talent being wasted once again.

Theres umaga but we all know hes going to smackdown good draft that is.

Anyway i reckon khali has to go out of wwe or just be a jobber he can't wrestle standard as

I think Umaga will switch to SD! and battle for the WHC

Batista will switch to RAW and reunite Evolution w/ Orton and feud with DX

The Draft will some how bring back Taker

Miz&Morrison should move to SD! if they are going to be WWE tag champs they should be on SD!

Big Show to ECW i imagine Kane vs Big Show being a long term thing

Mr. Kennedy, Kennedy should go extreme

Jeff Hardy to SD! smackdown needs more tag teams so the Hardys would be perfect for SD!

MVP to RAW

The Burchills to ECW

CM PUNK to RAW

Burke to SD!

Chavo and Bam Neely to SD!

Palumbo to ECW

Big Daddy V to RAW

Khali to RAW

Wait...why would you want to demote Hardy back to a tag team, send Kennedy over to the place that has no room for huge stars to grow, get Katie Lea out of the women's division, put two of the biggest and sloppiest monsters on Raw, and waste a lot of drafts from Smackdown/ECW when they already have a talent exchange as it is? Last year's draft didn't have the talent exchange, but there's no point in switching like, Palumbo to ECW if he can wrestle on there at any time and you can use that draft pick to switch someone from Raw. Chavo, Neely, Palumbo, Burke, Punk, Big Show, Miz, and Morrison...that's 8 drafts that don't really move the guys anywhere from where they currently are. The draft is the WWE's chance to mix things up and provide for a better product, so to do so, you need to make matches applicable that weren't really before. For instance, if Cody Rhodes turns heel soon, then Raw is only going to have Jericho and Kennedy for a face midcard, so they could really use someone like Kofi Kingston to balance things out. There would be no point in drafting say, Jamie Noble, over to ECW if he can wrestle on there at any time as it is, know what I mean?

The Undertaker most likely won't return until after the draft, but I'm guessing he jumps to Raw anyway.As far as the draft goes, HBK would be a great edition to Smackdown as would Umaga. MVP should make the jump to Raw. Send Finley to ECW where he can contend for the title. Its time for CM Punk to join Smackdown and Batista could go Raw. Carlito would be great in ECW and Morrison and the Miz would shake things up on Raw. ECW should also get Mark Henry and have him team with V with Stryker as their manager.

I'd like to see some of the young up and comers from ECW leave and the young unused talent from Raw shine in ECW.

Burke, Benjamin, Kofi Kingston and CM Punk to go to either Smackdown or Raw

DH Smith, Carlito, Trevor Murdoch, Charlie Haas and maybe a few from Smackdown. Jamie Noble, Chuck Palumbo, Finlay.

A couple of big switches also. I would love to see Edge back on Raw, he can spice things up on that show, he is a great heel. I would also like to see how HBK and Jericho would do on Raw, Jericho and MVP could have some good matches. Maybe when The Undertaker returns him and HBK can rekindle a good rivalry, both great entertainers.

This years draft needs to have SD and ECW getting the same equal of star talent as raw gets. I would love to see Taker going over to Raw and HHH coming over to Smackdown. And a Taker/HBK feud would be awesome we haven't seen them two feud since the late 90s. Edge i would like for him to go voer to ECW so they can have some start power on the brand to give them some credibility on the show.

i think that Edge and Matt Hardy gonna go to raw and Triple H and Jericho will go to Smackdown

What would be the point of that? The titles wouldn't switch. The new rule seems to be that if you're drafted, you lose your title. You'd just effectively end 4 title reigns without having any real defenses (outside of HHH's).

After tonight's heel turn for Jericho, I have to wonder...wtf is WWE thinking? There are far too many heels, especially if they're considering turning Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, and Triple H heel very soon. So while beforehand, I thought it was a lock that Jericho and/or Hardy would move over to Smackdown, just to give them one or two faces in their title scene (in exchange for possibly Batista)...I have NO clue what's going on now. Let's hope the WWE does, and that their end-goal is good (ie, I don't feel like seeing Hornswoggle as a freaking champion.)

I hate the brandsplit, but it looks like the draft is happening despite my oh so powerful protestations.

It looks like Cena, Hardy, JBL, and HHH are being kept on Raw. Perhaps JBL could be moved, but it looks like the other three are being kept together. Maybe if Raw picks first and takes HHH, SD! would take Cena second, but they need to keep their champ, and GM's boyfriend, so they'll likely take Edge. That would give Raw Cena with the next real pick, so expect the Batista or Undertaker swerve here. The plan is for Taker to resume with Edge after a little injury time, so Taker and Edge are staying on Smackdown.

Using that as a jumping off point, you move Matt Hardy or a heel Batista to Raw. Assuming it's Batista, you need to take one badass monster from Raw, so Umaga goes to Smackdown!. Since ECW is going to be touring with Raw now, you need to replace Punk, Morrison, and Miz. Therefore, Y2J, CM Punk (Draft), and Shelton get drafted by SD!.

A coupoe of guys (MVP, Umaga?) are going to have to get put into top card scenarios with the injuries, retirements, and lack of established roles. It looks like Summerslam HHH will be putting Hardy over just in time for Orton to come back, but there appears to be no direction on SD!. Edge beats Batista until taker comes back? It just seems like Cena moving to SD! is a step that needs to come.

Raw is OVERLOADED with talent so they need to even up the brands a little more with Cena becoming a heel again and going to SD! ECW needs veterans and have Hardcore Holly turn heel on Rhodes and go to ECW. Raw could get MVP and Deuce and Domino w/ Malyse and MVP feuding with Jericho. Micheals could have a feud against Batista while Taker is is vacationing and and Cena w/ Matt Hardy over the U.S Championship. ECW could trade Shelton for Umaga and trade Carlito for Elijah. ECW also needs to bring back the Crusiserweight titles,the ECW Tag Titles, and the (my favorite) ECW Television Championship and have Carlito and Striker to feud over that.

I feel the draft cannot come soon enough for the WWE. On Raw they have HHH who most people will agree is not the most exciting champion to start off with and he's feuding with Cena. A guy who he has already had a lengthy feud with not that long ago, though a don't actualy have a problem with the idea of a feud except that, neither of them are heels, and there is no storyline behind it. It is just a 'I want the belt' feud. These are ok in moderation but this is all WWE seems to do now, they should at least build some story around it. This is one of the reasons for their poor ratings IMO. Then they have great wrestlers on both shows (Umaga and MVP) tho have no-one to fight because all feuds have been exhausted, I mean does creative even do anything anymore?! Hopefully Edge will get some new feuds as I am really enjoying the La familia faction. While the draft will help freshen raw up I think its not really a case of not having the wrestlers as they have a ton of talent its just they arent using it, and are not creating many new or different or even any storylines whatsoever in the most part.

I want the belt is a perfect reason for a title feud. They need to give motivation for the other feuds. Kofi and Shelton has no story except you beat me, i don't like that. Rhodes and Holly have no feud. The IC belt is a prop. Jeff hardy is going over both the champ and number one contender. These are the issues the draft is supposed to solve. Ummm, I don't see it. Ending the brand split would solve them all. 10 guys at the top, 20 IC level, the rest just filler. PPV's main events used to be a title match and then Macho vs. Warrior. Now PPV main events are the same two title matches over and over and over again and HBK in a nonsensical and/or nonbrandspecific match.

i say this, last times draft raw pretty much the better picsand i think y2j should got smackdown and matt to raw then the us title be on raw and the IC on smackdown the only 1 that lost his title during the draft was lashley and that was cause the was the WWECW champ and what would that look like the WWECW champ on the Raw roster, but puting matt and jeff on tthe same roster dont mean they reform the hardys they already dominated the tag team and putting them back their will just hold them back you dont want them being like the dudleys competing in tag teams their entire career in the wwe title pic you have 3 faces fueding tirple h john cena and jeff cant have a good fued with all faces, and for the smackdown world title its ben edge, batista and taker for what 2 yrs now? now as for the draft i say this.....

Smackdown gets:

Shelton benjamin
John cena (becomes old heel agin/STAYS OUT OF WORLD TITLE PIC FOR A WHILE)
shawn micheals (becomes heel)
Y2J (take IC title with him)
crime tyme
ron killings

Ecw gets:

Hardcore holly (heel ecw title competitor)
Carlito (ecw title competitor)
paul london (start career in singles)
chris harris
d-lo brown

Raw Gets:

elijah burke (US title compeditor AS LONG AS NO LONGER JOBBER)
MVP
Matt hardy (takes US title with him)
Deuce (start singles career)
victoria (ditches the "clueless" gimmic and becomes the dominant woman agin fueding with beth)
batista i guess (gotta get some kinda "maineventer" in the draft)
cm punk (im already pretty sure that hell be going there)

now with this line up the fueds on smackdown will have different ppl in the world title pic edge vs hbk shelton benjamin eventually in the main event with y2j, john cena in the mid card IC title pic with ron killings big show finlay

over on ECW, morrison carlito kingston holly dreamer ecw title pic, d-lo brown and the miz maybe or knox in a fued, london vs chavo

and on raw main eventers triple h kennedy jeff hardy batista ...mvp maybe, mid carders/US title comp. matt elijah burke cm punk lance cade (jbl becomes his man.)

i had it more organised in my head but this is somewhat of what i think the draft should be like

To Smackdown:

For Certain:

Jeff Hardy: He's super over. He's unreliable. That's two reasons to push him. HHH buried him on Raw this week. He'd never lose the title to him anyway. Send him to Smackdown, Edge is more of the type of champion you'd allow Jeff to win a title from. Not one of those superhuman champions, with the large physiques. This is my one sure bet move. I'd be really surprised if this didn't happen.

Umaga: Well, Jeff needs an impressive person to defeat when he does become champion. They have chemistry. I also think the majority want to see him vs. Taker.

Santino Marella: He's over. But there's no real room for him on Raw. That's where the big boys play. But his comedy routine would have plenty of time on Smackdown.

Ken Kennedy: It was a pointless move last year. it didn't work out for him. They'll need to build him up again. Efge will also need a new challenger.

Me Thinks:

Trevor Murdock, Cryme Tyme, Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke & Carlito.

To Raw:

For Certain:

Batista: His feud with HHH got him over 3 years ago. If it wasn't for The Game he'd be nothing, nothing I say. Triple H needs to get his win back.

C.M. Punk:
He's been on ECW for two years, he wrestles frequently on Smackdown anyway. He'll be moving. It's just a question of where.

Finlay: There's nothing left for him to do on Smackdown. There is plenty of potential for Raw. Also a possible ECW move.

Mark Henry: Cena needs big opponents. I just don't see him getting the title for a while. Lifting heavy people also gets a reaction for you, a positive one too. Which Cena will need if he's not got a title.

Me Thinks:

Rey Mysterio, Tommy Dreamer, Jesse & Festus.

To ECW:

For Certain:

Nobody really. At a guess I'm going for a possible Finlay & Mark Henry. Maybe Khali & Palumbo. But I'm not sure about any.

You know, I couldnt see any Major stars (Hardy) being moved becuase of RAW's laborious ratings, but A Hardy for Batista swap is feasable. I think there would be nothing but delight from fans if Batista swapped, and we ended up with Hardy Vs Edge for the belt. We could also get Matt and Jeff teaming on SD! again. On another idea, they could simply have Edge Vs Batista still, and say "that if Batista wins, he takes the WHC with im to RAW" all but assuring the match's outcome, but its not as if anyone expects Batista to win anyhow.

All this, in a perfect world. What do I see happening???...RAW totally guts anything remotely resmbling stars from ECW and SD! becuase of the bad ratings. If all that everyone says about Trips is true, he and Vince wont accept that its becuase of him that the ratings are terrible. Itll be "everyone else". So therefore throw stars at the show. Everybody. Make the other two shows easily recognizable minor leagues. MVP, CM Punk, MIz, Morrison, the whole lot of them. It could be a very sad day for WWE on Monday.

Next to last predictions (as I'll definitely do one before the 23rd):

TO RAW
1. Batista - Balances out losing Jeff Hardy. He has nothing on Smackdown. They'd sure as hell want him to feud with Triple H and Cena, even though it'll be boring to me.
2. Elijah Burke - Balances out losing Carlito. Intercontinental or tag team divisions. This is, unless, they plan on pushing D.H. Smith on Raw. Then Burke would still have nowhere to go and should go to Smackdown.

TO SMACKDOWN
1. Jeff Hardy - Balances out losing Batista. As stated before, this is the perfect spot for him to have fresh feuds and win the WHC.
2. Carlito - Balances out losing Elijah Burke. US title division.
3. Umaga - I'm a little worried about this guy, now. I don't want Khali or Mark Henry over on Raw lol. Maybe if they turn Triple H or Batista heel, it'll cover up for him and they won't need Big Daddy V on Raw or anything.
4. John Morrison & The Miz - I think they'll classify them as Smackdown stars due to being the champions, maybe not necessarily wasting two draft choices on them as its not needed while they're holding Smackdown's belts.

TO ECW
1. Lance Cade - He won't go anywhere on Raw if they want to move him up. Of course, he won't go anywhere on Smackdown or ECW either, I feel, but this is his best chance.

*Wildcards:

1. CM Punk - I can't see him moving to Raw anymore, now that Kennedy's being pushed into the midcard scene and it seems likely that Batista will be drafted. Punk would be better suited to go to Smackdown.

2. Finlay - If they had him stop doing the "comedy that isn't funny" shit, he could easily fit in at the top of ECW or for US title contention on Smackdown.

These are my picks and predictions a few weeks before the draft.

To Smackdown​

Umaga - We all know it is going to happen, it has basically been cemented in stone. On SD! Umaga can fued with the Undertaker, as well as Rey Mysterio.

Jeff Hardy - Seems like something they would do. It would be more likely and easier to get Jeff higher on the SD! roster than the Raw one whihc has too many ME'ers.

Shawn Michaels - I am not sure this will happen, but I hope so. HBK would be higher up on the roster on SD!, and he could have one last great fued with the Undertaker.

Carlito - He wants it so happen, it will because he has nothing on Raw.

To Raw​

Batista - I think they may do this to even it out. Batista has been on SD! long enough already, but my major doubt with this is that I assume the Undertaker will come back on Raw. And they won't want Batista and Undertaker on the same brand.

CM Punk - If they are planning to push him, that is where he will be going most likely.

Elijah - They were thinking about it, and it may happen to bring in more African American veiwers as they were thinking.

To ECW​

Not sure I care, but anyway. I am not sure exactly, because no one really wants to go to ECW.

Chuck Palumbo - He is dying on SD! How many matches has he been embarrassed by a midget now? Going to ECW will give him some even competition.

That's all I can think of really now.

Predictions for 2008 Draft​

To Smackdown
John Cena: Just like his draft to Raw in 2005 i believe this will be the "oh hell" draft pick of the year. Since his injury he has been put on the backburner by Randy Orton and since HHH has the WWE championship I see Cena being a challeneger and no a champion. Placing him on Smackdown could star new fueds or even re-ignite his fued wih Edge and make him and eligible contender for the World title...i just hope they don't put a spinner on that one...lol

Chris Jericho: I believe his fued with HBK will end at Night of Champions and the WWE will star him "semi" fresh on Smackdown immediatly putting him in a title hunt of some sorts

Umaga: This has been rumored off and on for awhile but i see this defnitly happening, I mean they teamed him with Snitsky for gods sake

To Raw
MVP: This is a personal pick for me just because I would love to see him on Raw n a normal basis...I believe he has too much charisma for Smackdown and would make a suitable opponent for someone such as Kennedy

Matt Hardy: Hardy enjoyed a mediocre run when he fueded with Edge before he sent him packin to Friday nights....Matt is WAY over with the fans and i think WWE may want him to help boost ratings because of his popularity and ability to get the underdog mentality to stay fresh

To ECW
I'll make this one breif but i see Cade and Carlito both going to ECW....Carlito, im my opinion, would be a prefect canidate for ECW world champion and would give WWE the oppurtunity to finally utilize his talents without risking ruining a main-eventer on the process

To Smackdown!:​

John Cena: Raw needs this to happen.With all the talent on RAw they need to even it out, A LOT.

Umaga:He's not going to win over HHH ever so why not bring a super heavyweight over to Smackdown! and comepete for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Elijah Burke:He has so much talent and ECW has used him as a jobber ever since losing to the Originals at WM23....WTF?!

Shelton Benjiman:This guy has been Underrated 3 years runningaccording to Wrestling Observer News.If WWE doesnt do something with him soon he could up and quit to TNA.

Santino Marella:This guy is funny as hell!Addinf him to SD! will definantly bring some laughs to viewers.Santino also has nothing left to do on Raw with the main mid-card being Kennedy vs. Burchill right now i see him getting no spotlight anytime soon.

To ECW:​

Hardcore Holly:If he's "Hardcore" why doesn't he show it once in a while.

Lance Cade:He's a future World Champion,haven't seen much of his mic work but great talent and young.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick: ECW's tag team division needs to freshen up and get 2 great competiters to compete for the Tag Titles on SD!and ECW.

Paul Burchill: Another superstar w/ great talent and very young.He might be a future main eventer if he feuds with Lance Cade and brings back the C4.

To RAW:​

John Moorison:Already Main mid-card worthy,he will be a future Main Eventer if he goes to raw again.

C.M Punk:Do I really need to explain this one?

Kofi Kingston:He's really getting over with the fans,bring him to raw and you have yourself a stable mid-carder.

Finlay w/ Hornswoggle:A lot of people think their comedy wrestling isn't funny but I actually think it is.Bring Finlay and the little bastard over to Raw,you got yourself a comedy block w/ Carlito.

Some other wrestler who i think should be pushed on their respective brand are Cryme Tyme and Kein Thron.Carlito on top of anything should be traded to SD! and win the U.S Title again.

Im attending the draft this monday and i think smackdown and ecw need way more attention.When vince bought ecw he has the rights to do whatever he want with it but hello ECW its more like EBW " Extremely Boring Wrestling" Where are the extreme rules matches wheres the hardcore style not this new stuff Joey Styles should come back. Mike A. sucks at commentating. ECW needs major inprovements. It needs better superstars and more ECW life style. Smackdown is basically talk. Where is the action. Edge and batista is boring and Smackdown is more of a family fued show. La Familia vs Batista and Undertaker. I think John Cena should be drafted to Smackdown and win the WWE Title. Take the title to Smackdown and stay there. Batista wins world title comes to raw and fueds with Triple H. Hunter regains the title later that year. Shawn Michaels stays on Raw and wins Intercontinental Title from Jericho. they fued until The Great American Bash. But the WWE is the best and if they want to keep the level that there at the Draft better make some good choices:sabu2::undertaker2:

Raw Draft:

Batista should go to Raw and become the over hyped face that he is, then eventually feuding with HHH.

CM Punk take the MITB case with him and eventually give him a run with the IC title before cashing in the case. Was a rumor that he would be apart of the new Generation stable.

Mark Henry if you are going to lose Umaga then you have to fill that hole with someone big and bad..lol

Smackdown draft

John Cena he needs to go to SD! and give them some star power and hopefully jump ratings.

Umaga gives SD! a monster and future feud with Undertaker

Carlito just to get him away from the politics of Raw.

ECW Draft

Basically any mid-card wrestler could go here, but I think this a chance for ECW to debut some guys from FCW like Cabana, Afa Jr. or even Chris Harris and Ron Killings.

I been thinking of possibilites about who would go where for the past month and here it goes.

John Cena, Umaga, and Jericho should go to Smackdown while Batista, MVP, and Finlay go to RAW

Smackdown would be instantly better with feuds like Cena v. Edge, Umaga v. Batista, Umaga v. Taker, and Jericho v. Matt Hardy

RAW wouldn't be hurt because they had the majority of the main talent....I would love to see a MVP v. HHH or HBK feud.....I hope MVP especially doesn't get shifted to the midcard and fades away like other superstars that went from Smackdown to RAW

When Carlito moved to RAW he won the IC Title....Hasn't done much since

Kennedy- Took him a while to regain main-event status albeit the suspension

King Booker- Was the top heel on Smackdown....Don't remember him winning one match on RAW

The draft last year was plain awful......I think Kennedy, Khali and Snitsky are the only superstars that arestill in the WWE since....You had Bobby Lashley, King Booker, Chris Benoit, Boogeyman, Chris Masters, Torrie Wilson, Ric Flair...

Hopefully Million Dollar Mania doesn't ruin it....

I was thinking about the draft, and I think it was 2 drafts ago (the one where they announced only one different draftee every week for a month). In this one, Cena was the smackdown champion and batista was the Raw. And they both switched shows, taking their titles with them.

Now we're in kind of the opposite side. What if Cena and Batista once again both win titles and night of champions, and switch shows, taking their titles with them?

I doubt this would happen though, because 1. It would seem probably too contrived; and 2. No way is HHH going to lose the title right now to Cena. So while it won't likely happen, it would be an interesting angle as something similar happened two years ago, and HHH is more interesting to watch when he's after the title than just defending.

I don't know if this was posted before, because quite frankly I didn't want to read through 16 pages of people going over who they want on what show. But anyways of course I am always at the lead when it comes to ending the brand extension and putting all the wrestlers on the same show, eliminating ecw, and just having raw/smackdown. It would probably be the best way to boost ratings because you will always have fresh rivalry's. And there will not be a problem with the shows not utilizing the midcard talent or new talent because seriously, they don't utilitze them anyways. But of course... this will never happen. Its all about the house shows, i suppose. So since this will not happen, here is what I propose.

The draft next week on raw should go back to its roots. Vince should come out right at the start of raw, say he is taking every wrestler off of their respected roster, put them in a pool, and then have a 3 way draft of all of the wwe superstars. This will be the best way to gain suspense, as anyone could go anywhere. A coin flip or rps could decide who drafts first, and each gm gets to draft 10-15 people(12 could be a good number). At the end of the show, the remaining superstars are chosen and the results are put on wwe.com. Then for the rest of the week, trades could be made, and the rosters will be finalized on the june 30th edition of raw. In this way, the NOC matches could go on as they are, and depending on the results of these matches, trades can be made to fix certain things(ie if 2 champions end up on 1 show). In this way, all 3 shows will get a good number of wrestlers, while the trades in a way will help build up the A show, with a big name wrestler being traded back to raw for a number of smaller wrestlers. Also this will allow for and endless amount of new combinations for the 3 shows, so you will definitely have new rivalries and what not.

Draft MVP to ECW. seriously.

Act like he is doing anything remotely usefull on SD! right now?? yea. No he isnt. I would rather them have a fan favorite face champ, to put over the young ECW heel talent, but they refuse to even think of going down that road. So fuck it. MVP owning that show, and that belt every week wouldnt make it more entertaining?? Bullshit it wouldnt. He has the mic skills and charisma to carry the role off, im positive. He is going nowere on SD! especially with Edge as champ for the forseeable future (unless some insane things happen over the next two weeks). So fuck it. Utilize the guy. MVP for ECW champ.

Reactions: Adz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back