Infractions?

Live Yáz;5013355 said:
Don't worry guys, he is going to handle this through the proper channels.

Further harassment that's evident of his true intentions and reasons.

This will be added to the report. You keep proving your animosity towards me, you keep proving your bias towards me, you keep proving me right.

The fact that you're trying to be cordial in the thread in which the infraction was brought up, but you're willing to flame and flame-bait here, proves what kind of a disgusting person you are, trying to manipulate the mods you're sucking up to while trying to have it your own way with the people who can't normally fight back.

I don't know why I expected more from a Brony, but it's still a motherclopping shame.

This will be added to the report. You keep proving your animosity towards me, you keep proving your bias towards me, you keep proving me right.

The fact that you're trying to be cordial in the thread in which the infraction was brought up, but you're willing to flame and flame-bait here, proves what kind of a disgusting person you are, trying to manipulate the mods you're sucking up to while trying to have it your own way with the people who can't normally fight back.

I don't know why I expected more from a Brony, but it's still a motherclopping shame.

Dude, chill the fuck out. I guess you don't realize this but KB is one of the administrators. The only other one who actually participates here is Slyfox, and you're not going to get anywhere with him either because you broke the fucking rule. Whether or not Yaz did it out of spite is irrelevant, you're not going to get any support from anyone else on staff.

Live Yáz;5013359 said:
Whatever ******.

******. That's clopping brilliant.

You're obviously just still pissy that I burned you so bad concerning you clopping to Jomo's abs.

Dude, chill the fuck out. I guess you don't realize this but KB is one of the administrators. The only other one who actually participates here is Slyfox, and you're not going to get anywhere with him either because you broke the fucking rule. Whether or not Yaz did it out of spite is irrelevant, you're not going to get any support from anyone else on staff.

Actually Sly having an issue with this wouldn't shock me. He might say the punishment was too severe, which there may be something to.

Actually Sly having an issue with this wouldn't shock me. He might say the punishment was too severe, which there may be something to.

I sort of remember Sly having an issue with posts like that being deemed spam a few years ago. But, as much as I like WBL, he is a repeat offender. I know I've seen several posts of his that I would have deemed spam during my tenure. I doubt Sly would have much sympathy for him.

I just went off what I was told/read when I was appointed mod in the fed. You typically get two warnings for spam before you get infracted over spam posts. He already had two warnings as well as an outstanding infraction for spam.

I can't help but feel any sort of infraction or warning I gave him would cause this though because he feels I dislike him. All I've done is use some choice words with him. It isn't my fault he's 12.

I don't think he'll argue against it being spam, though he might say it should have been a warning instead. I could see that actually.

I've had a lot of warnings and infractions on other forums, and honestly, it doesn't matter to you at all as long as you don't get yourself banned. If you're seeking something else like a moderator position, maybe it'll fuck up your chances in the future, but as general posting goes, you're fine. I don't see why so many people kick up a fuss about it.

I'm not sure if WBL knows the difference between a moderator and an administrator, but he will probably tell you that whatever you say proves him right.

*innocent whistle*

Is this really a battle you want to get into?

Before all the WBL and Rusty stuff WBL was a well liked poster because he had good posts right out of the gate.

Then all the bullshit happened which led to more bullshit and it's just going to go on and on until WBL ends up in the prison or banned from the site. (Even though a certain prisoner didn't know the difference between being in prison or being banned.)

You're free to do whatever you want of course but it's not really worth it.

The tone & amount of commas in this post make it smell like something from the lil bitch basement.

:suspic:

Remember when you were supporting WBL a few weeks back? :lmao:

Is this really a battle you want to get into?

Before all the WBL and Rusty stuff WBL was a well liked poster because he had good posts right out of the gate.

Then all the bullshit happened which led to more bullshit and it's just going to go on and on until WBL ends up in the prison or banned from the site. (Even though a certain prisoner didn't know the difference between being in prison or being banned.)

You're free to do whatever you want of course but it's not really worth it.

Rusty foresees shit posters before anyone else, what can I say.

The old infraction system has been scrapped and replaced with a more convenient one. There is no reason why the number of warnings before an infraction cannot be increased too. Especially in a case of semi-spam or minor offence like this. Just my two cents.

And guys, regular members, unbiased members, instead of contributing to "rolling the chariot wheels of justice" on him, why not simply direct him to the right thread, where his complaint will be looked upon with more seriousness? I think you'll agree that WBL is the best new poster we've had in a long time. How about we not turn a blind eye to all his positive contributions so far (and potential future contributions) and treat him like he is Y2eh?

And guys, regular members, unbiased members, instead of contributing to "rolling the chariot wheels of justice" on him, why not simply direct him to the right thread, where his complaint will be looked upon with more seriousness? I think you'll agree that WBL is the best new poster we've had in a long time. How about we not turn a blind eye to all his positive contributions so far (and potential future contributions) and treat him like he is Y2eh?

Uh, no he isn't. He came in here thinking he was top shit, insulting prisoners, etc. For someone that was relatively new to the Forum, he was being way too cocky and quickly got on a lot of people's bad books.

And guys, regular members, unbiased members, instead of contributing to "rolling the chariot wheels of justice" on him, why not simply direct him to the right thread, where his complaint will be looked upon with more seriousness?

Bar Room etiquette.

I think you'll agree that WBL is the best new poster we've had in a long time.

I would have agreed with that 3 weeks ago.

How about we not turn a blind eye to all his positive contributions so far (and potential future contributions) and treat him like he is Y2eh?

Too late.

How about we not turn a blind eye to all his positive contributions so far (and potential future contributions) and treat him like he is Y2eh?
I don't think anyone here is saying that WBL is Y2eh3.0. He just has the same posting habits, uses the same syntax styling, thoroughly commits to the same insults regardless of effectiveness, and created his account a couple of weeks after LBK stopped checking the boards every day after his banning.

WBL is being judged based on the reputation he's created for himself, especially over the past couple of weeks. It's just a coincidence that the reputation he's developing is the same as that of another account which no longer has access to these forums.

Hey look! It's Smark 'I'm not a mod' Madden to tell us all how we should act!

Good thing he brought his moral compass, otherwise we would have no idea what direction to take or how to handle this ruckusfuck.

Ruckusfuck. I was proud to be a part of that debacle. Also quite amused at the meltdown of the former rookie of the year candidate. It was like watching Vince Youngs career all over again.

Who the fuck do we have to win the Rookie Of The Year candidate though? The only other guy that remotely springs to my mind is Bythedockofthebay.

Why not Bythedockofthebay? His/Her posts are insightful, drama free and from what I've seen, relatively well written. Not that I have a vote on this fake award.

Hey look! It's Smark 'I'm not a mod' Madden to tell us all how we should act!
Ah, it's 'I wish I was a mod' nightmare getting offended by my post again!

Good thing he brought his moral compass, otherwise we would have no idea what direction to take or how to handle this ruckusfuck.
Good thing a permanent fucktard like you exist in this forum, otherwise I wouldn't have anyone's douchebaggery to point out on most days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back