Kingdom Come Discussion Thread

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
KingdomComeposter.jpg

n559055787_3240314_9359.jpg

This is the official Kingdom Come Discussion Thread. DO NOT SPAM, give reasons for what you post. Give your views on what you feel could happen and explain what you'd really hope to see happen.

Have ideas on possible storylines you feel could happen, give your views on them here. Feel a current storyline that seems to be building toward the Pay Per View needs changed? Explain it in here.

This is the biggest Pay Per View of W.Z.C.W. History. Its our version of Wrestlemania, so lets treat it like such by sparking some tremendous discussion on opinions and views regarding everyone in the company.

Please note: Spamming will NOT be tolerated, and you will receive an infraction if you do not explain what you're posting. Explain why you feel how you feel. Do not just post who you'd like to see face off, or who you think will face off.. explain why. Give opinions on each match you list. Thank You.

OK great idea....

Ideally:
DC and / or Everest would earn their way into the title picture. Will and Rios tease the break up of Dynasty up until the last meltdown, Will superkick to Rios - think HBK to Hogan, unemotional, makes Will or Rios tweener. IMO the Lethal Lottery events started a countdown to the break up of Dynasty.

Elite X title should be defended by Gus in some sort of gimmick match, but I have no idea who he could fued with, as Will is now out of that picture. I guess he could end up in the King for a Day match, but that would be a waste of the belt. Maybe that bitchy comment to DC was to start a fued there but I think it may be a waste.

Same with the Mayhem title really. I expect Reaper to go at it with Maxx which could well steal the show. Maybe a gimmck thrown in, but the Mayhem title should not need it. One last comment.

No forward planning for this; best RP HAS to win.

The King for A Day should not be a Ladder match, but definitely some sort of elimination match. Apart from knowing GM and Murfish are in this, I have no idea where this could go but at least one of the four newer guys (who RP'd very impressively) could easily get in.

Whoever wins this HAS to be pushed successfully, consistently and prominently, as a credible future WHC. As a start, every entrant absolutely has to featured prominently on Meltdown, in matches and segments in between now and the PPV.

Ricky and Manzo - great idea to start with but i just dont know how far it could go and where it will end up. I guess they are too good to not end up in a title picture somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back