Kingdom Come VII Live Discussion

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
rJnBeR1.png

Get in here, y'all!

We are close to getting this thing out to you, so what better time to start the discussion on the biggest event of the WZCW year?

Still some time to get some predictions in the thread in the backstage section too.

So what's everyone looking forward to most? Which match will steal the show? Etc...

KC going up against Raw? KC it is.

Liking the updated poster as well with the new HoFers.

I could be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider right now. This show had better be awesome. And SOON, don't forget soon. Sleepy Shot is Grumpy Shot and that ain't good for nobody.

I'm making an official LD in the LD section so we can get some more eyes on this. When it's up, I'll link it.

Probably not. Last I heard he spent three days binge watching his entire career. Apparently he laid down in the aisle and went to sleep during one of the Transformers movies and then in another he fell asleep in his chair.

Probably not. Last I heard he spent three days binge watching his entire career. Apparently he laid down in the aisle and went to sleep during one of the Transformers movies and then in another he fell asleep in his chair.

I really have to hope man saved up his money from Even Stevens.

Also, just thinking of last night...man, if someone had the foresight to cash in their KFAD briefcase immediately after one of the championship matches, that would be a rather timely storyline, all things considered.

Hmm...

He'll always be remembered from Even Stevens to me. I hate the Transformer franchise.

He seemed so normal then. Well, as normal as a Disney kid could be.

Who would have guessed that, between Hannah Montana, Louis Stevens, and Raven whatshername, Louis would be the most batshit?

He seemed so normal then. Well, as normal as a Disney kid could be.

Who would have guessed that, between Hannah Montana, Louis Stevens, and Raven whatshername, Louis would be the most batshit?

What about Lizzie McGuire? I heard she's not far behind Louis today in terms of not doing well.

Excited to see how KC turns out. I've been lurking for a while trying to catch up on stuff I've missed and I'm really excited to see it.

We can't forget about Lindsay Lohan in this discussion.

I hate her so much. You know the anticipation is through the roof for the PPV when the fans are discussing the downfalls of stars of old Disney sitcoms. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back