Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentallica

Work in progress
Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit are 2 of the best technical wrestlers ever. They have had great matches against each other and against other superstars like Lesnar, Rock, HBK, HHH, and more, and could actually carry the match themselves. Kurt Angle is a former WWE and World Champion and during his World Title reign had two of the best matches of his career against the Undertaker. Chris Benoit is a former World Champion and won the Royal Rumble after entering at number 1. Benoit had a great feud with HHH and really deserved a longer reign than he got. Last time we saw Benoit, he was manhandled by Mark Henry. Last time we saw Angle, he lost to RVD. Now both men are on "indefinate sabbaticals". Now how would WWE be like if they never got the talent of Benoit and Angle. A lot of people wouldn't be watching wrestling right now. In this thread, talk about the careers of two of WWEs fading stars.

They are two of the most technical wrestlers ive ever seen.I liked Angle very much but for the period where hes was working with Bishoff i started to hate him as did other people thats why they started the chant of YOU SUCK... also he looked creepy with hair

i like angle a lot but benoit gets boring, has so-so mic skills and although great gets boring on the mat. also the high risk he does makes him look annoyingly stupid with the dumb head butt and that thing through the ropes.

Beniot:Just such a lack on charasmia. Never really entertained me outside of his matches. The ones with Angle are I have to admit are some of enjoyable I've seen. However he has been badly used on SD(beating Orlando in less than 30 secs is not entertaining). And to honest if they don't offer him some sort of decent Character I don't think he'll be back.
Kurt Angle: One of the all time greats. I can only think of one Angle match I haven't enjoyed(V Ric Flair Raw 2005)Sadly he is F***ed. The WWE would have made him a champ for alot longer(IMO) if they wern't worried about him getting injured. I think he is the best ring performer since Bret and he has good mic skills(although I prefer him as the heel geek to the wrestling machine). He will go after Mania 23 I think. I hope it's against Triple H that would be great!:wwf:

^^Kind of. It got me thinking about how these two really are some of the best ever and how their really being underused lately.

^ Yeah, I don't feel Kurt is being under-used, but I definately think Benoit is. Jobbing to Mark Henry is not where he should be after a 15-year professional career.

^^20 year. Benoit should be coming back soon and I think he should have a good feud with Undertaker. We saw what Angle and Taker could do, I wanna know if Benoit could keep up with the Deadman as well.

They are easily some of the best wrestlers the entire world has ever seen. They might possibly currently be the two best wrestlers in the WWE.

umm.....Two good Fading stars right now are probally Ric Flair and Kane.Kane has been in some classic matches.he puts on a good show.Kinda like Ric flair.Ric Flair is a good wrestler.He has wrestled with some of the gretest wrestlers.Kane has also feuded with other good wrestlers such as Triple H,Big show,The rock,Stone Cold steve Austin and as for Ric Flair.He has feuded with the greatest of the greatest.Triple H,Edge,Harley Race and other superstars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back