Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett at TNA Genesis 2009

Isaiah90

Dark Match Jobber
I'm curious to know people's thoughts on Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett at TNA Genesis 2009. It was an EPIC no DQ match! Both attacked each other with such intensity at the start of it! Things got completely brutal when Angle bashed his head with the bell BOOM! and made him bleed alot! Jeff got his revenge with a DDT to the concrete and bashed his head against steel railings! BOOM! Angle responds with an angle slam through a table off the stage!!! Just when Jeff thought he beat Angle, he somehow KICKS OUT!!! Jeff hit his head with a chair and crawled to pin him, but took too long which let Angle KICK OUT!! I'm shocked at Angle's endurance after being put through Jarrett's special moves! Brutal!!
1f603.png

Iirc, the whole back story to this added to the feud. Karen had divorced Kurt some time in 2008 and by the time this match had came round she was with Jeff Jarrett.

I think Jarrett got suspended over it, I'm not sure how serious things were backstage in the locker room and relations between Kurt, Karen, Jeff and TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back