Pacquiao Just Lost

Mayweather is happy. Because of the potential purse involved with a Pazquiao/Mayweather fight, you'd think Mayweather would hate Pac man losing. Nope. Never wanted any part of Manny. Unfortunate. We have the possibility of one super fight right now, and the guy in/going to jail doesn't want it, never has. Awful.

Can't leave it in the hands of the judges.

Because all judges, whether in MMA or Boxing, are literal ******s. Was Cecil Peoples one of the judges last night?

I stopped paying attention to boxing after the 9th bullshit fight I watched. It seems like pretty much every big name match has some sort of controversy attached to it, and it's not a good thing. It's a fucking circus.

This is bullshit. This is fucking fucktastic bullshit. Bullshit to infinity, then double that bullshit. A match this lopsided should've been a unanimous decision in Pacquiao's favor, not this bullshit split decision for Bradley. Hell, all I've got for vision is one imperfect eye, and I saw Bradley getting beat to a wheelchair post-match.

If Bob Arum set this bullshit up, then he has conceived of a brilliant way to lose millions of dollars. As for the Nevada State Athletic Commission: an implied fuck is given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back