Posters EOY Awards Nominations Thread

There's only one thing we can do, disqualify all nominees, jpfizzle wins by default. I'd like to thank the Jesus, the academy...

D-Man, I'm pretty sure all your votes were legit. I don't know why you got mentioned.

Tenta, the moment that IC posted his message I admitted to him that I politicked to noobs with a few emails after the influx of 10 votes for both Dave and SavageTaker that came within 24 hours, all by unknown posters. I only got one respose and one vote out of it, but unfortunately that was the one that IC caught.

I admit it and yeah, it was wrong. But I was playing the game like everyone else. Either way, it was one fucking vote. So sue me.

For the record I had no votes to my knowledge so if jpfizzle's idea comes to fruition I believe those of us who had no votes should get immunity.

D, you know I couldn't stay mad at you, even if I wanted. I get what you mean, and besides that, 'twas only a vote. I don't mind because, as is, you played the game very clean and such. I ain't mad at anyone, I'm not at ST.

Though.... In this thing, Heel Tenta is now coming out. All's fair in this thing, and even if I don't care so much about winning anymore, I'm making the change to Heel mode.

Listen, all of you are now on a new, fair playing field. All mistakes have been forgotten, all future mistakes will result in IrishCanadian25 getting the ROTY award...or jpfizzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back