This Year's Winners...

This.

But even though I voted for NSL, I'm happy for Sid that he won Best Thread Starter, since he deserved some sort of positive award to go along with the JBL/Joey Styles Slap nonsense, which I don't get why he won that, btw.

Oh, and I wish TM could have won something this year. He's as passionate about this place as anyone, and deserves some recognition for it.

I didn't want any award too much, I did want some people to get some recognition, like Dave as a rookie, and especially tastycles as the best sig maker this site has ever had.

Lee Mod > TM mod
\

You've been a mod all year. TM for a month and a half, if.

WZCW Improvement > TM improvement

Wrong. WZCW improved last year. This year it has been markedly consistent, even with a few bumps in the road it's been handled perfectly. I can't remember the last time someone got banned for the e-fed.

just trying a tweener role

It doesn't work on you. At least not when you're trying too hard to force it too quickly.

1ethe thng is i wasnt trying, im just being my normal self and everyone seems to think ive been a prick this week so fuck it.

Also if I remember the WZCW probation ended end of february. That = 2009.

Only thing I actually voted in was the ROTY thread for GD.

Where's the Worst Of Awards, TDigs?

Eh, the holiday bug caught people, and Jake not being around really killed the momentum of the "Worst Of" Awards. We'll probably do a mid-year version, where we actually have polls and give awards out. But, for now, all we have is the thread.

But, if there's enough interest, I might do a mini "Worst Of" ceremony this year.

The fact that the ROTY nominations for me weren't honored invalidates the poll results for that award.

Sorry to be a buzz kill, but Tenta and D-Man are just gonna have to live with the reality that this distinction is tainted.

The fact that the ROTY nominations for me weren't honored invalidates the poll results for that award.

Sorry to be a buzz kill, but Tenta and D-Man are just gonna have to live with the reality that this distinction is tainted.

Join date: April 2009. You'll always be my rookie of the year, Coco.

Trophies for the winners

threadstartoty.jpg

roty.jpg

poty.jpg

moty.jpg

mioty.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members