Becca Loves D-IC vs. The Pimptations

• Becca Loves D-IC

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 3:

Becca Loves D-IC (HBK-aholic, D-Man, and IC25)
[YOUTUBE]x-64CaD8GXw[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

The Pimptations (Phoenix and Ty Burna)

Wrestlemania26_02.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Lord Sidious
darth%20sidious.jpg

Discuss the second-round match-up between Becca Loves D-IC and The Pimptations in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Oh shit. D-man and crew have the home field, but with Sid as the referee we could see ourselves a little screwjob go down. I'm gonna have to think this through.

Oh man, I love Ty, but Becca gave me my first rep ever on these forums, and the only person to rep me twice (well, except Sidious, but he gave me red rep back when his rep was still gray rep, so...)

Bah...Becca Loves D-IC already has a 5 point disadvantage due to the 3 person rule, so let's make it closer at least...

He hates D-Man more than he likes Becca. And his opinion of IC is not so high.

My vote goes to Becca loves D-IC, just cause I've had the chance to talk to them more than I can really say about Ty and Phoenix.

This sucks. I love Ty and Phoenix. Ty is my Midwest bud, and Phoenix is part of the Daves, so obvious love there. IC is awesome, but D-Man is my fucking bro. Seriously one of my best friends on here. Sorry to the Pimptations, anyone else, and you have my vote. Plus you have the 5 vote advantage.

Lord Sidious wouldn't let a team with D-Man win. Does no one else operate under kayfabe rules?

Lord Sidious wouldn't let a team with D-Man win. Does no one else operate under kayfabe rules?

He was strict but fair. Besides, how do we know we don't have an HBK, Bret Hart, and Undertaker situation. HBK goes for Bret, hits Taker with the chair, and is forced to count the pin, no matter how much he didn't want to.

He was fair...but he really did not like D-Man. I have no doubt a screwjob will happen. Literally or figuratively...there WAS a lot of foeyay in that relationship...

This sucks. I love Ty and Phoenix. Ty is my Midwest bud, and Phoenix is part of the Daves, so obvious love there. IC is awesome, but D-Man is my fucking bro. Seriously one of my best friends on here. Sorry to the Pimptations, anyone else, and you have my vote. Plus you have the 5 vote advantage.

You wound me CH.

Becca Loves D-Ic have obviously got some quality, but Phoenix and Ty have some unbelievable tekkers too, and Sidious will definitely turn on IC and D-Man.

And this is where the random people I"ve never seen before start voting for Becca Loves D-IC. Kudos, I expected it to happen tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back