Round One: #4 Becca Loves D-IC vs. #29 Dew You Need A Hug?

Becca Loves D-IC vs. Dew You Need A Hug?

• Becca Loves D-IC

• Dew You Need A Hug?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I like Rizza but nobody knows who he is. It's cool, I was only here for like 3 days when people picked partners and nobody wants the new guy.

Terrible team name, terrible song, two members who don't even post, and the other team has a GIRL. Easy vote.

Nita's a chick too, broski.

I's all conflicted on this. Nita's totally one of my favorite people on this forum, but D-Man was really the first person I actually chatted with on WZ. :/

Can't we just settle this with a bake-off?

Nita's a chick too, broski.

I's all conflicted on this. Nita's totally one of my favorite people on this forum, but D-Man was really the first person I actually chatted with on WZ. :/

Can't we just settle this with a bake-off?

Umm, Nita was the team I voted for.

I really didn't think we would get 16 other votes- but yeah thanks a lot to all who voted and wrote something. I had been planning on writing another pseudo communist plug for our team but that all seems rather silly now :p Might be a better idea to actually post a proper thread.

Man? Sexist. Bant.

I'm kidding, you're allowed 3 people, you just get 5 points taken off of yoru total. Vote for me :)

No, it's just that you're outnumbered 2-1, plus we're the more important gender anyway.

I'm done pissing around now. Be back on here in a week or something.

I forgot about that 5 place drop for having a third member. Only three places behind.... If only Thunder/Blade hadn't deserted us. On no account am I ever listening to AC/DC or Glasvegas ever again ;)

Dewey, I apologize for reneging on my pledge, but I had to vote against Nitafrong. Judging by the way she acted when some people asked her to post a picture (me included), she's probably the type of woman who files a sexual harassment suit when someone bumps into her and reports to the police that someone on the sidewalk is stalking her when all they're doing is walking in the same direction.

Dewey, I apologize for reneging on my pledge, but I had to vote against Nitafrong. Judging by the way she acted when some people asked her to post a picture (me included), she's probably the type of woman who files a sexual harassment suit when someone bumps into her and reports to the police that someone on the sidewalk is stalking her when all they're doing is walking in the same direction.

:D I would rep you for this comment but apparently I need to spread it about a little more. The worst thing is rep though. I felt like reporting people to the Admins after they gave me some green rep- obviously they are trying get close to me so they can be all pervy :p

It seems though Dewey that the tide is turning against us. I should perhaps stop voting in this- its obviously turning posters against us.

All is forgiven, Tsnugs. I appreciate your honesty
:D I would rep you for this comment but apparently I need to spread it about a little more. The worst thing is rep though. I felt like reporting people to the Admins after they gave me some green rep- obviously they are trying get close to me so they can be all pervy :p

It seems though Dewey that the tide is turning against us. I should perhaps stop voting in this- its obviously turning posters against us.

Leave it to me, Nita... Leave it to me. I'm on here non-stop....

:lmao:

This is going to be one of those tourneys ey?

I voted Team Becca loves D-IC as I have more interaction with them than Dewey and Nita rocks, she's a canny lass.

:lmao:

This is going to be one of those tourneys ey?

I voted Team Becca loves D-IC as I have more interaction with them than Dewey and Nita rocks, she's a canny lass.

Dumbass American question, but what does "Canny Lass" mean?

Also, you and I don't really interact, do we? I'll have to work to change that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back