Becca Loves D-IC vs. The Pimptations

• Becca Loves D-IC

• The Pimptations

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm re-entering with my new teammates.

bouncydoc.png

You're all screwed.

ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT.

D-Man, your song has been changed. I am changing the guest ref now as well; it was funny, but, since it is adversely affecting Becca Loves D-IC, I will change it to someone of their choosing.

You fucking joking, not like it makes ANY difference anyways

I wish I was still an Admin with my limitless amounts of Red Rep I would be handing out right about now.

In all fairness, if Sidious is referee, the question is - "Is WWE booking this match?" Because if so, it's probably a triple threat where Sidious is the 3rd team. And D-Man and I attack him. Leaving Becca by herself. Forcing Phoenix and Zen to fight over who pins her. So we win.

Ends in a DQ as The Bouncy Doctors interfere and lay out all the teams and the ref, and then steal D-Man's sandwich.

I'm tempted to start PMing noobs for xfear and TM. Or against teams doing it.

Edit:I know this is hypocritical.

I don't understand why people think her face is ugly. I think she's smokin, all-around. Her hard body drives me crazy and she has gorgeous eyes.

That's kind of an unfair statement. Just because her body outshines her face a bit doesn't make her "ugly", per se. I think she's a beautiful woman. She's one of my favorites, besides Maryse.

This is what I meant.

It is easy to be critical when she is alongside the likes of Maryse and Velvet but in the real world, Angelina is smoking.

Ok, I'm gonna say it... The beast has the greatest sig picture, like, EVER.

Could've been better had it been Velvet Sky on the other side although, but I'll give you D-man Angelina is good looking, but I could easily come up with other names of something I find hotter in the wrestling business (in my opinion)

I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I think Angelina Love is hotter than Velvet Sky. Velvet just looks like any stripper that you could find at your local titty bar. Angelina has such a hard, in-shape, curvy, fantastic body and incredible eyes and smile.

For me, it just seems like generic versus unique.

Madison Rayne trumps them both anyway.

I can't agree with this... respectfully, of course. Madison Rayne is TOTALLY hot... but she's not in Angelina's or Velvet's league. Lots of makeup did WONDERS for her.

But, her body is spectacular.

Nah...I still like Natalya over most everyone. Beth Phoenix is also gorgeous especially in street clothes.

Velvet Sky > Madison Rayne > Angelina Love

But obviously all three are gorgeous regardless. Just how I see it.

Oh and hell yeah Natalya Doc. :D I'd marry that girl!

but I think Angelina Love is hotter than Velvet Sky.

You know, that does sound crazy.. what have you been smoking good sir?

On a more serious note, certainly you got a point, Velvet Sky could probably be the common hottie you could find at a bar without searching very long, but she will by far be the one that stands out.

You know, I must admit the whole lockbox thing they had at this weeks TM got me disappointed, while I know Velvet was most definitely against it herself, or it served another purpose of pushing a feud between Sky and Love, but TNA's ratings would've roof'd had Velvet Sky needed to strip if you ask me.

You know, that does sound crazy.. what have you been smoking good sir?

On a more serious note, certainly you got a point, Velvet Sky could probably be the common hottie you could find at a bar without searching very long, but she will by far be the one that stands out.

You know, I must admit the whole lockbox thing they had at this weeks TM got me disappointed, while I know Velvet was most definitely against it herself, or it served another purpose of pushing a feud between Sky and Love, but TNA's ratings would've roof'd had Velvet Sky needed to strip if you ask me.

Of course, this is a conversation for another thread, but I just want to say that this further proves that Tara/Victoria can't draw as champion in any promotion. Hence, the reason why the WWE didn't utilize her more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back