The White Minstrel Show vs. The Funniest Men In America

• The White Minstrel Show

• The Funniest Men In America

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 2:

The White Minstrel Show (Uncle Sam, Y 2 Jake, and Tastycles)
[YOUTUBE]X5iOiLX5ppA[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

The Funniest Men In America (Lord Sidious & Steamboat Ricky)
[YOUTUBE]n_MLgWpiXEU[/YOUTUBE]

COOP_CITY_-_090603_AERIAL_2A.gif

Special Guest Referee: Prince Charles
prince-charles.jpg

Discuss the second-round match-up between The White Minstrel Show and The Funniest Men In America in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

The whole "Sidious being on his team" thing is going to catch up to Ricky here.

I have to go with Tasty. One of the guys on here who I connect most with. I am also quite fond of Sam. That being said, I like Ricky and Sid. I just never talk to them. For that reason, White and White Minstrel Show.

Prince Charles as special ref gives the Brits a win here

Ricky and Sid are awesome, but the referee means the the White and White Minstrel Show is winning.

I apologize for not making a new thread for you, Steamboat Ricky, but, per your request, he's your announcement:

This is now officially a competition between The White Minstrel Show and The One Man Dynasty (AKA Steamboat Ricky).

Thanks tdigs. If anyone can take down this giant trio...I'm the one who can do it. Can you change the name of my team in the thread title?

That's the spirit, TS. Do you really want BRITISH people to win this round? They are already getting the Summer Olympics...why should they get this too?

First I need to find out how to see who voted for who, then I can go into TMX thread and pm all the 0 post posters, you aren't down by much with the double handicap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back