Rules!

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
There are be 128 games in this tournament, any game on console or PC was eligible.

The seedings were based on a number of things;

For the top 100 games;
Firstly they were based on a point a scheme taken from three different websites top 100 games of all time. If you were top you got 100, second 99 etc.
Secondly I asked in the bar room to list your top 20 games of all time, points were done using this scheme as well.

Wild cards;
Of the next 28 games, some were chosen by the tournament organisers while seven were voted by you the people!

You guys had plenty of opportunity to get your picks in, if the game you want to win is not in the top 128 then boohoo!

Format

As is usually the case in tournaments seed one will face seed 128, two will face 127 and so on and so on.

Each poll will be open for three days.

Votes will be counted by a poll, should the poll end on a tie then the game with the most positive comments will go through (eg 10 people said mario rocked but 9 said sonic would mean mario goes through).

The tournament is organised by myself, Sam and Marquis.

This is a non spam forum.

Any questions?

When will the seedings be released? I am just curious to see which games are in the tourny, and where they rank.

Seedings will begin to be released as soon as the wild card pick for the wrestling game is finished.

Will there be a gimmick round?

One round will be judged on their multi-player capabilities? Or on their Japanese version?

Good idea TM, I'll see how it goes.

You can vote on anything you want, whether you like the game, hate the other, like the music, appreciate the impact it's had on the industry etc..etc..

I'd just like to point out that a good bulk of the work was done by Lee himself. About 95%. I helped to come up with the format and discussed the wildcards. Was about my extent of the involvement.

Lee does indeed deserve most of the credit here. He went through three lists of top 100 games and seeded them, and trust me since i seeded the WZ picks myself it takes a huge amount time. I blew hours just seeding the top 20 games our posters sent in, imagine Lee who had to do around 300 and more including wild picks. Lee definitely did 95% of the work for this tourney and most praise if not all should be directed towards him.

People are reminded that the tournament is non spam, please refrain from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back