Scraped Storylines: Teddy Long, the new GM of RAW (...kind of...not really.)

AGS123

Dark Match Jobber
I know this isn’t a storyline, but this dose require questioning. I mean why have Teddy Long tease being GM, if they never bother to show his face in the future? This was quickly dropped from week one, it makes no sense to me what so fucking ever. And to this day I'm still wondering what they were planning to do.

For those of you who don’t know why Teddy was considered GM of RAW, I’ll give you a bit of history. See, this was during the time Willem Regal, the current GM of RAW at the time, was suspended for the second time by WWE's drug policy. So they decided to but on a "Loser get's fired match" with Regal vs. Mr.Kenedy (now known as Mr. Anderson). Of course Kennedy wins and Regal is fired from raw. Then I believe in the middle of the night, Regal finds Teddy in his GM room. And that’s the last we see of Teddy on raw.

So I can’t really ask if this should've been scraped or not, but rather would you have want to see how Teddy as GM would unfold? And maybe a better question, why do you think the plug was pulled on this so quickly?

Next time: Kelly Kelly, Kane, and Randy Orton...WTF?

Well the thing is, Teddy wasn't even considered to be Raw GM. All that he was there for was just that, to tease. However, what came of that was Vickie Guerrero on Raw instead.

As for Kelly Kelly, Kane, & Orton... what's there to finish? Kelly Kelly didn't like Kane, had a crush on Orton, used Kane's wrath to get Miz hurt... Kane gets mad, attacks Miz... Orton being who he is just says he used Kelly Kelly.. and to this day, I loved that promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back