Teddy Long @ Raw???

mcmanus69

Pre-Show Stalwart
Looks like cena might end up on smackdown afterall....you think teddy might have one of his guys screw cena outta the match n get him on SD? this could turn teddy heel and maybe go with him being a heel GM for a while.....what do you think?

hopefully Teddy Long sends Benoit to the ring with a chair bashes John Cena brains in Edge climbs the ladder and remains champion and sends that loser Cena packing to Smackdown where he belongs

well said! he needs to be sent back to smackdwon...then edge could be know as the guy who sends people packing to SD.....i just hope n pray something like that happens cuz i couldnt stand to see cena with the WWE title again!

just because teddy long came to raw doesn't mean anything. cena's already signed to do appearances with the raw crew after unforgiven. ultimately, cena's going to win the championship, unfortunately.

What's wrong with Cena getting the belt back? Edge has had the belt too long! Edge needs to go to Smack Down ! If Cena loses, his fans can handle it! That's more than you Cena haters can say! Always complaining Cena interferes in Edge's promos and matches, but, I bet you guys really feel proud when Edge does it to Cena! Do you guys read? Edge gave an interview, and, he said he likes the feud between him and Cena! That's your boy speaking. He's fine with the feud so get over it!!!!!!!!! :farttorch:

fact is cena really sucks.....he cant wrestle and is all around boaring to watch...has a very limited move set and still isnt totally over as an heel of a face. edge has great moves n has payed his dues.......cena has been involved in the damn title pic ever since wm21.....dont you tink its time for him to go do somethign els for a year or so.....hes a shit champion is the bottom line........edge needs to eventually drop the belt to Kane!

Cena's good on the mic... and not much else. Edge is better period. He's a good wrestler and he's good on the mic also. Smackdown needs all the help they can get so they should have Cena lose. This also let Edge feud with someone to see how good a champion he can be.

To Hell With Edge And His Prostitute Lita
Cena Will Be The Champion And Theres Nothing Teddy Long Can
Do About It

Raw Rulez!!!
Dx Rulez!!
Cena Rulez!!

mcmanus69 said:
Looks like cena might end up on smackdown afterall....you think teddy might have one of his guys screw cena outta the match n get him on SD? this could turn teddy heel and maybe go with him being a heel GM for a while.....what do you think?
If you're saying this, because Teddy Long was on Raw, he was only on there, because they were in his Hometown, so he attended Raw. I believe Jim Ross said something about it, but anything is possible. I think they also put him on Raw, because WWE is trying to hype Unforgiven. I could be wrong though. The more they try to tease the fans by doing things like bringing Teddy Long on Raw, it looks more like John Cena will end up going to Smackdown, but all of this hasn't proved anything yet.

newsboy_88 said:
just because teddy long came to raw doesn't mean anything. cena's already signed to do appearances with the raw crew after unforgiven. ultimately, cena's going to win the championship, unfortunately.
Like, I said it was because they were in Teddy Long's Hometown and they probably want to hype up Unforgiven more than they already have by teasing the fans and bringing Teddy Long on Raw. The Raw appearances that you're talking about don't really mean anything yet either, because WWE is known for changing their plans at the last minute with alot of things. I'm not saying you're wrong, but don't be surprised if John Cena in fact ends up on Smackdown. I don't believe he'll end up on Smackdown, but we just don't know yet.

I have a feeling he isn't going to end up on Smackdown either, maybe if Cena/Carlito/Trish won tonight I would feel a little different but with the way it looks right now I think Cena is going to win the title back which sucks cause im going to be there and I would love to sing the Na Na NA song to Cena.

Teddy long was only on Raw last night because it was in his hometown so he asked to make an appearnce for the fans

newsboy_88 said:
cena's already signed to do appearances with the raw crew after unforgiven..

As stated, cards are subject to change (that's always been known) so who is advertised to appear is irrelevant when it comes to who actually does. . I doubt that he's going to Smackdown as well. WWE is simply making it seem possible and considering that the thread starter is convinced, that means that WWE is doing their job.

haha who ever said edge had the belt to long that cracked me up how long did cena have the belt after wrestlemania
almost a year

Either way ill be happy cause it wil be there last match hopefully and whoever holds the belt needs to feud with someone new after this.

As much as I want Cena to go to Smackdown and have his @$$ handed to him by Sylvester Terkay, you have to consider this simple fact: Edge beat Cena in his hometown and now WWE will book for Cena to do the same to Edge.
We Cena haters will have to wait to sing "Na na na na" to him until a later date

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back