SO close, but no cigar

Decarow

WZ's Resident GameStop Advisor
So it's been about 5 days since my roommate caught his girlfriend cheating and kicked her out at 4 in the morning. The place is starting to finally evolve into a full blown bachelor pad. Last night we decided to have a small party.

I actually had a girl over. I was giving her the tour of the apartment, which ended in my room. Door was shut and locked, lights were off. We were going places. Next thing I know, my friends want to make a beer run. They form a union outside my window and applaud us very loudly and run off to grab more beer. Needless to say it ruined her mood and she wanted the handcuffs taken off.

She leaves about an hour and a half later. By then, my friends and I had formed a four-part harmony to the Star Spangled Banner and The Piano Man. Fuck.

Should have known your roomates would cockblock you. Next time you have a girl over make sure they are either gone of unconcious. Also never take my advice when it come to women.

We weren't even loud at all! But my walls are pretty thin...

And it wasn't my roommate, he was asleep. It was just my buddies. When we went into my room it was only supposed to be for like 10 minutes to catch up on things (we haven't seen each other in about a year), and the next thing I know it's been about an hour and a half. Oops haha

So it's been about 5 days since my roommate caught his girlfriend cheating and kicked her out at 4 in the morning. The place is starting to finally evolve into a full blown bachelor pad. Last night we decided to have a small party.

I actually had a girl over. I was giving her the tour of the apartment, which ended in my room. Door was shut and locked, lights were off. We were going places. Next thing I know, my friends want to make a beer run. They form a union outside my window and applaud us very loudly and run off to grab more beer. Needless to say it ruined her mood and she wanted the handcuffs taken off.
You left the blinds open, or were you ridiculously loud or something?

She leaves about an hour and a half later. By then, my friends and I had formed a four-part harmony to the Star Spangled Banner and The Piano Man. Fuck.

We weren't even loud at all! But my walls are pretty thin...
I think JGlass was referring to how the music sounded. I would like to know too.

And it wasn't my roommate, he was asleep. It was just my buddies. When we went into my room it was only supposed to be for like 10 minutes to catch up on things (we haven't seen each other in about a year), and the next thing I know it's been about an hour and a half. Oops haha
So you meant to be there for 10 minutes, but were there for 90 AND had her in handcuffs? NIIIIIIIICE.

You left the blinds open, or were you ridiculously loud or something?

I think JGlass was referring to how the music sounded. I would like to know too.

So you meant to be there for 10 minutes, but were there for 90 AND had her in handcuffs? NIIIIIIIICE.

Oh. No, our blinds were closed. They just crowded outside and clapped. And there was no music, but the tv might have been on in the living room. And yes. It was NIIIIIIIICE until they got her out of the mood.

Why the fuck does Stormtrooper feel like he has to critique shit that's supposed to be fun?

He wasn't. This time.

And Decarow, I was referring to how you and your buddies sounded when you sang, but the joke is effectively dead now. You killed it. I don't know if I can ever forgive you.

I wouldn't even worry about it. After a show like that,the pussy is all yours. Pretty soon you'll be able to get whenever you want. Just make sure you capitalize on this momentum you've got bra.

He wasn't. This time.

And Decarow, I was referring to how you and your buddies sounded when you sang, but the joke is effectively dead now. You killed it. I don't know if I can ever forgive you.

:(

I felt that we sounded good, but my roommate (who we woke up while singning) said it was god awful.

Why the fuck does Stormtrooper feel like he has to critique shit that's supposed to be fun?
Fuckwad, since when is asking a couple legit questions and making a pun critiquing shit? And I really don't critique shit often at all, actually. Of course this is all coming from a piece of shit like you, so who the fuck cares.

:(

I felt that we sounded good, but my roommate (who we woke up while singning) said it was god awful.

Well since you answered my question you're forgiven. And fuck your roommate. He wasn't even drunk, what would he know about good singing?

Fuckwad, since when is asking a couple legit questions and making a pun critiquing shit? And I really don't critique shit often at all, actually. Of course this is all coming from a piece of shit like you, so who the fuck cares.

You're a fucking twat. You make bullshit posts where you sound serious responding to shit that doesn't need some sort of thorough legitimate analysis. Like most posters here we take this thread with a grain of salt but you go around taking it fucking seriously.

The appropraite response to this thread would be a a short witty comment and yet you do the exact opposite... You're terrible stormpooper.

Fuck of

Like I told jglass, I felt that we sounded good. But my sober roommate said we were awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back