Hometown: New York

Billed From: Brooklyn NY

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Bald

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: None

----------------Ring attire: Dark black T-Shirt and dark black tight pants

----------------Backstage Attire: T-shirt and baggy jeans

----------------Physical Features: Big scar on right leg from gunshot wound, bigger scar/ puffy scar on stomach from gunshot wound, lots of small scars all throughout his body.

----------------Tattoos: Mainly gang related tattoos all throughout his upper arms, back, chest, neck, legs, feet, and knuckles.

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Face

Main Gimmick: Rapper/ former prisoner

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1. Raps a lot, and likes mainly 90's rap
2. Looks to spread his old mistakes around, so no one goes down the same troublesome path he did, and enjoys sharing his musical passion.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each): Strengths: very strong, very tough, not intimidated by anything, because he knows that whatever he sees in the ring, he's seen worse in the streets before
Weaknesses: Right leg is nearly immobile from gunshot wound, stomach is VERY vulnerable due to massive gunshot wound, very weak lungs

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
lashleynik31.jpg

Brief History: Stevenson was a hopeful rapper from the late 1980's/early 1990's, but got caught up in gangs and the crack/cocaine industry in New York. He was arrested/ in jail on and off from 1984-1994 because of gangs/ weapon possession/ drug possession, until he discovers his true passion for rap music. Names like Biggie Smalls, Tupac Shakur, Eazy-E, and Nas helped him stay on the right track. After Biggie, Tupac, and Eazy-E were all killed, he found himself in the streets, and on the wrong side of the law yet again. From 1999-2005, he found himself in and out of jail for drug charges again. He was shot in the right leg in 1993, which limits his mobility. He was again shot in the stomach in 2004, which leaves a disgusting scar to it, and his stomach is very puffed out because of it. Marquel went back to his 90's rap music after being released from his most recent term in jail in 2005. Marquel has been clean of guns, drugs, and prison since 2005, and credits music and wrestling wrestling to it. He started his passion for wrestling while in prison, and looks to continue it by becoming a WZCW star, and spreading his many stories, mistakes, and music through the WZCW locker room, and its fans.

Entrance Music: [YOUTUBE]o8Y9-JlSRXw[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description: Stevenson walks out to the ring on a limp, favoring his right leg, as he is usually rapping to his entrance music, or some random freestyle that he is thinking of as he climbs to the ring. He hops up on the apron, and goes through the second rope, and gets in the ring, and then throws up a sign to the crowd.

Finishing Moves: Brooklyn Big Boot (Test's big boot)
Street Cred (muscle buster)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
-Multiple Punching Combinations
-Rear Naked Choke
-Sidewalk Slam
-The Prison BreakPowerbomb Backbreaker
-Belly to Back Suplex Backbreaker
-Clothesline
-Should block when opponent is running towards him
-Inverted DDT
-10 Finger Guillotine Choke
-Nerve Hold
-Snake Eyes
-Headbutt
-Eye Poke
-Jail Time (Sevenson picks up his opponent like he's going for a spinebuster, but instead grabs his oppenent's throat, and slams his opponent to the mat)
-Spinning back kick (only with strong leg)

Sample RP. (warning: I am very, very bad at coming up with rymes, and am making the rap up as I go along, something I won't do when I actually RP.)
It is night time in Brooklyn, New York, and the camera shows an empty street with only one street light working, which is shining on a bench. We see a man on that bench, and the man is revealed to be Stevenson Marquel.

Marquel: It was a long time ago, where I wondered where I could go, I used to walk around the streets at night, looking for nothing but a fight, the cops did nothing but pursuit me, I'm lucky they set me free, now I'm coming back from out of the blue, and in to WZCW.

The camera zooms out, and Marquel let's out a huge breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back