Tell us who should or should not be the David French Party's candidate

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Use this thread to express your opinion on the David French Party's potential candidates. You can discuss yourself, someone else from your party, or even someone from a different party.

I would like to see Coco as the DFP candidate. The guy is a quality poster and pretty much the only reason I joined is to see Coco getting his due as a Mod.

There's nothing more dangerous than consensus politics. That in mind, I feel Tastycles is definitely the most qualified candidate we could put forward.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3555004 said:
Who the fuck are you? Vince Russo? Swerve.

I know Vince Russo is infamous for using excessive "swerves", and that he's prominently featured on Botchamania, but other than that, I missed the whole Vince Russo phenomena, and thus I don't quite understand your reference.

I know Vince Russo is infamous for using excessive "swerves", and that he's prominently featured on Botchamania, but other than that, I missed the whole Vince Russo phenomena, and thus I don't quite understand your reference.

Ah, basically, I used sarcasm and irony to play off the fact that obviously, Coco is gonna be our main (and when I say main, I mean only) candidate.

It's cool, yo.

Coco is definitely the one I see as the Top Candidate. I voted for DFP because I supported it's views - not that I wanted to run, knowing I'm not qualified and lack interest. All in all, if it's not Coco, I really don't mind any one of those Good Posters in the party - You know who you are. :)

In my role as DFP old-head, I'd like to think tell you all the 3 candidates who should be up for nomination. As far as I care, 5 people should be names from this party. Three of which might not even fancy the job

Coco The Monkey
Gelgarin
GD
Joe's Gonna Kill you
Kotre Ibushmix

Personally, I think everyone else is playing catch up with these guys. If you're not on the list, then you're probably not making the primary election. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

In my role as DFP old-head, I'd like to think tell you all the 3 candidates who should be up for nomination. As far as I care, 5 people should be names from this party. Three of which might not even fancy the job

Coco The Monkey
Gelgarin
GD
Joe's Gonna Kill you
Kotre Ibushmix

Personally, I think everyone else is playing catch up with these guys. If you're not on the list, then you're probably not making the primary election. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

There has to be a dozen members more qualified than JGKY. No offense, just how I see it. The other 4 are spot on.

Coco The Monkey
Gelgarin
GD
Joe's Gonna Kill you
Kotre Ibushmix

GD I'll give you obviously Dave. But unless its GD, Coco or Sam then the spam sections shouldnt be modded but left alone, like I said in the other thread there are a handfull of people that'd make it better and Coco is the frontrunner among them, thre might be more I suppose, I dont really pay attention anymore, ah yes, SNS. Anyway thats the only reason I supported this party, I was gonna steer well clear as mod positions fill themselves.

I didn't realize Coco wasn't the only choice. I love me some GD and SNS, but I doubt either even wants the job. This is all Coco, so I'm not sure why this is even being discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back