The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: HBKlunder vs. The One With No Team Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
2nd Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 1:
HBKlunder (HBK-aholic and klunderbunker) vs. The One with No Team Name (jmt225 and Gelgarin)

bedroom_pic_7iaj.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Shawn Michaels
michaelspose.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the second-round match-up of HBKlunder vs. The One With No Team Name. All votes placed between 10:16 PM EDT on 19 April 2009 and 10:16 PM EDT on 22 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match.

Gelgarin is my favorite poster, and while I think KB is an excellent wrestling historian and Becca contributes to these forums immensely, I think the fact that jmt225 is one of the best and ubiquitous NWS posters and that The One with no team name edge this one as closely as they edged my team out.

Vote: HBKlunder

Becca is just an awesome girl, and for a 17 year old woman, she sure knows her stuff. Klunder is my mentor. He's taught me a lot about this Forum, and I thank him for that. Not to mention he made me OCW's biggest star, and the guy gave me history lessons of wrestling from over a decade ago. The other two are good, but Becca and Klunder are rare talents to come by.

The One With No Team Name.

Despite appearing to be a solid HBK-aholic / KB win in the early going, Lou Thesz does a run in while Shawn is busy flirting with KB. This throws HBK-aholic into a jealous rage, forcing her to look at Shawn and say "I'm sorry, I love you" before superkicking him, resulting in a DQ.

Gelgarin is a great wrestling poster. One of the best. jmt225 is a great all-around poster, but they're both easily defeated by KB and Becca.

HBKlunder

Because we're the only G-mod team, and our rep and post count are higher than any of the other teams combined. I actually feel bad voting against jmt, I got excited when he repped me. But I can't vote against the awesomness of us.

Both klunderbunker and HBK-aholic are amazing G-Mods. But, unless it's against a team with either Jake or myself on it, I could never vote against jmt225.

Vote: The One With No Team Name

Vote: The One With No Team Name

I can't vote against Jmt225.... I'd pick him to beat me, and that is saying something....

Vote:HBKlunder

I cant legitimatly vote against another person from Leeds add that to the fact that Klunder is an amazing poster, compared to a team that should have gone out against PPP.

Wow this is tough. All are great posters. Gel is quite possibly my favorite poster on the forum in terms of wrestling, but so is Becca. That brings it down to JMT vs KB. JMT is great all around, but does not post often. KB is also a great poster, and in my opinion beats out JMT.

HBKlunder

Becca and I have always gotten along real good and I think she's a great poster. KB, I've never really conversed with, but he's a decent wrestling poster for the most part I guess. Still though, gotta vote for myself and Gelgarin.

The One With No Team Name

Gelgarin is a great wrestling poster. One of the best. jmt225 is a great all-around poster, but they're both easily defeated by KB and Becca.

You vote against me because I aparantly cost you a title in OCW and you vote for KB, who was the real reason you didnt win anything... :headscratch:

Ŧяĩpļē Ŕ;1014691 said:
You vote against me because I aparantly cost you a title in OCW and you vote for KB, who was the real reason you didnt win anything... :headscratch:

KB and Becca are both mentors of mine. He also created a show for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back