The 2009 WZPTT, Round Two: HBKlunder vs. The One With No Team Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you guys made 48.7 the way he is, lol. When he first started here, he was a great wrestling and NWS poster, but yet... all everyone did was give him shit all the time for actually being nice to Becca, rather then jumping the hate bandwagon that was going on with her at the time. And since then... he's obviously tried to get rid of that stigma and he's obviously done a great job at it, lol. But everybody just had to label him an ass kisser because, oh my god, he actually got along with a mod and she happened to be a girl. You can't blame the guy for being bitter at a lot of people here.

But yeah... I still don't have anything bad to say about Becca. I think she's great and does a lot for the forum. I guess I should be labeled an ass kisser for that. And KB.. other then some of his, what I feel were unnecessary, flames against Becker and Justin, I think he does nothing but great things for the forum. I completely understand why anyone would want to vote for that team.

At the end of the day, however, I have Gelgarin on my squad. For those of you who say you don't know who he is, just press his name and click on "Find all post by Gelgarin" and you will then find some of the best, most thought out wrestling post on this forum. Maybe that'll convince you, or maybe you'll hate his taste, but nevertheless, before you vote, if you don't know who he is, you should at least check his stuff out.

And Gelgarin, for the record, Friends reference > Team Mr. In-Love-With-Myself.

You know, you guys made 48.7 the way he is, lol. When he first started here, he was a great wrestling and NWS poster, but yet... all everyone did was give him shit all the time for actually being nice to Becca, rather then jumping the hate bandwagon that was going on with her at the time. And since then... he's obviously tried to get rid of that stigma and he's obviously done a great job at it, lol. But everybody just had to label him an ass kisser because, oh my god, he actually got along with a mod and she happened to be a girl. You can't blame the guy for being bitter at a lot of people here.

Haha, this is true actually. I forgot about the nice 48.7. I honestly had him tipped for being a mod one day, he was a really good poster. That changed with his attitude for some reason. Everyone decided it was cool to hate me :lmao:.

But yeah... I still don't have anything bad to say about Becca. I think she's great and does a lot for the forum. I guess I should be labeled an ass kisser for that.

ily :)

The One Team With No Name

Becca and KB look like there getting enough love and odds are the're going to win anyway so I voted for the other team.

HBKlunder. jmt got matched up with the wrong guy. I have a love/hate thing with Gelgarin. Good poster, but kinda an ass. Reminds me of myself tbh, guess that doesn't go well together.

Plus, the more HBKlunder moves on. The more entertainment/bitching, which is always good for a read.

If JMT and Gelgarin were up against any other team, i would vote them over the other team. I can't vote against KB. Hes helped me out when i have asked, and is a OCW brother. Sorry JMT.

Vote: HBKlunder

Pippen, that was a very ignorant statement saying that JMT and Gelgarin are only solid. Gelgarin is by far the best poster on this site. He is miles and miles ahead of everyone. Fact.

Really. Your serious there. While I won't argue that Gel is amazing and one of the best on the site I beg to differ that he is the best by miles. Shocky, Will, and Nofate are better in my opinion, and even if they aren't it's not by miles that they are worse. You just made a very ignorant statement. Now shutup.

Vote: HBKlunder if I didn't already vote.

hbklunder, klunder hates me but hbk-aholic has always treated me with the upmost respect... she probably fancies me or something

HBKlunder, partly because she asked me and I'm a sucker for the girls, and partly because she loves HBK, as do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back