The Rock and Trish Hall of Fame

KKKKwe

Occasional Pre-Show
So big news that I just found out are Trish Stratus and The Rock are being considered for the Hall of Fame next Year. The Hall of Fame will most likely be taking place in Toronto as that's what the website confirmed which means that Wrestlemania 28 will be taking place in Toronto (so forget the rumors about next years mania being in England which is the MOST UNLIKELY PLACE FOR IT TO BE IN. Just to also let u know Trish Stratus is from Toronto and the Rock's dad Rocky Johnson was born in Canada but usually billed himself from Toronto. I wish i could post a link but all i'm going to say is google Rock and Trish Hall of Fame and click one of the websites its all there. Also I went to a live Smackdown event in Toronto last night and Edge wants to retire soon and he wants to do it in Toronto and a good event he wants to do it at is Wrestlemania. So Edge is also Hinting at the fact that Toronto will get Wrestlemania next Year

SO SORRY TO THOSE WHO ARE SAYING WRESTLEMANIA WILL BE IN ENGLAND OR DALLAS BUT IT AINT HAPPENING BECAUSE WRESTLEMANIA 28 WILL BE TOOOOOORRRRRRRRONTOOOOOOOOOOO BABY IF YA SMELLLLLLLL WHAT KKKKWE/silentASSASIN FROM YOUTUBE IS COOKIN!

First off, you come across as an arrogant twat. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Second of all, to the point of the thread, The Rock isn't a lock but he's a big possibility, as it will have been 10 years since his (arguably) highest moment, beating Hogan at Mania 18 (incidentally in Toronto). Trish is worthy of it, has been for a few years, and being from Toronto it would fit very nicely. But HBK being inducted in Texas would have been just as nice, not Georgia. Flairs would have been sweet in Carolina, not Florida. They won't base the venue decision just around someone's HOF entry.

Edge considering retiring is nothing new though. It's been going around for a month or so. He came back from a very serious injury, won the rumble, and won the title back. It'd be the perfect time/place for him to go. But HBK retiring would have been perfect at a Wrestlemania in Texas, no? And that didn't happen.

You're making far too many assumptions on potential links. Toronto could be the venue, but places like New York, LA, Dallas, Illinois etc and Toronto (amongst other Canadian venues) have 'apparently' been looking to ge it. So don't get too excited, because you could end up looking like a bigger idiot than you already sound.

So big news that I just found out are Trish Stratus and The Rock are being considered for the Hall of Fame next Year. The Hall of Fame will most likely be taking place in Toronto as that's what the website confirmed which means that Wrestlemania 28 will be taking place in Toronto (so forget the rumors about next years mania being in England which is the MOST UNLIKELY PLACE FOR IT TO BE IN. Just to also let u know Trish Stratus is from Toronto and the Rock's dad Rocky Johnson was born in Canada but usually billed himself from Toronto. I wish i could post a link but all i'm going to say is google Rock and Trish Hall of Fame and click one of the websites its all there. Also I went to a live Smackdown event in Toronto last night and Edge wants to retire soon and he wants to do it in Toronto and a good event he wants to do it at is Wrestlemania. So Edge is also Hinting at the fact that Toronto will get Wrestlemania next Year

SO SORRY TO THOSE WHO ARE SAYING WRESTLEMANIA WILL BE IN ENGLAND OR DALLAS BUT IT AINT HAPPENING BECAUSE WRESTLEMANIA 28 WILL BE TOOOOOORRRRRRRRONTOOOOOOOOOOO BABY IF YA SMELLLLLLLL WHAT KKKKWE/silentASSASIN FROM YOUTUBE IS COOKIN!

Dude, I already explained this to you. TWICE! What part do you not understand? Which website "confirmed" Toronto? I'll answer that for you: NONE. They're still the same baseless rumors you cited when I corrected you the last time. Didn't you read them? They're not going to put Wrestlemania there just because Edge wants to retire soon. Rock or Trish can go in the HOF anywhere. They don't put Wrestlemania in the hometown of future HOF inductees, let alone the billed (not actual) hometown of an inductee's dad. Are you really that dense? You still have no proof whatsoever, so STOP TALKING LIKE IT'S A FACT.

As for the topic...wait, what is the topic? The subject is "The Rock and Trish Hall of Fame" but the post has nothing to do with that. Mods, merge this thread with this one: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=149202 That thread was started by the same poster, and note that you've already had to merge one thread from this poster into that one - http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=2765017#post2765017.

The Rock will go into the HOF when Wrestlemania takes place in Florida. I don't think The Rock will go in for awhile. Trish, however, if it is in Canada, especially Toronto, should and WILL go in. She deserves it and I can see why doing it in Canada is an option.

The bigger news would be Edge. It was reported on WZ yesterday or the day before that there aren't too many more matches left in him and what not. He eluded to the fact he would probably retire when Mania is in Canada. That would be a HUGE angle going in and I could see Edge being what has been coined, a "First Ballot Hall Of Famer".

The Rock will go into the HOF when Wrestlemania takes place in Florida. I don't think The Rock will go in for awhile. Trish, however, if it is in Canada, especially Toronto, should and WILL go in. She deserves it and I can see why doing it in Canada is an option.

The bigger news would be Edge. It was reported on WZ yesterday or the day before that there aren't too many more matches left in him and what not. He eluded to the fact he would probably retire when Mania is in Canada. That would be a HUGE angle going in and I could see Edge being what has been coined, a "First Ballot Hall Of Famer".

A) How is Edge considered a "First Ballot Hall Of Famer" ahead of the Rock? The Rock is/has been MUCH bigger in this industry than Edge ever will be. If the Rock doesn't get in before Edge there is something seriously wrong with the Hall of Fame.

B)The Rock will probably be the big name next year regardless of where he is. Yes, Austin has been in the industry longer but his hay day was about the same length's as the Rocks. The Rock deserves to be in the HOF and the fact it's taking this long shocks me. When he claims to be "THE most ELECTRIFYING Superstar in the history of professional wrestling" he isn't too far off. If he were to show up on Raw tomorrow the ROOF would blow off the place. I still can't wait for the day he interrupts the Wiz and shows him what a promo truly is.

Can you smell what you are cooking LOL
Well its in Florida so I think it will be time for the Rock and it makes sense they dont have too many first ballot guys main event guys left
Sure they could do a Taker if he retires before then but give him some time. I mean I would not be surprised if Rock says
"If Wrestlemania has finally come back to Florida the Rock wants in and might even be willing to do one last match."
The Rock will go into the HOF when Wrestlemania takes place in Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back