The WZ Hot Stove

Welcome to the Missy's Manor ****e House!

Please enter the minimum number of STDs you're willing to deal with.

Welcome to the Goldberg Chant Line.

If you would like your voice to be added to the prerecorded and completely fake Goldberg chants heard before every match while being able to see the crowd being silent, press 1!

You have reached the Disco Inferno Fan Club!

If you would like to join us, please put down your phone and go bang your head into a wall, as you are in desperate need of psychiatric help. Go, NOW.

You have reached the Steelers fan club, led by Mark Madden!

We would give you information about our organization, but we hate that fat piece of shit even more than you do so instead we can give you his latest whereabouts. First person to shoot him wins a 50 dollar gift certificate to Sizzler!

I have it on good authority that the WZ Forums has offered a contract to a big name poster who has never played for them.

More on this breaking news as it develops.

You have pressed one more than once. We are now returning you to your previous menu. For information on how to use the Wrestlezone hotline press eleven. To hear a duck quack press 9.

TADA? Calm down, my friend.

Nothing personal, but I hate that TADA thing. It doesn't sound right. I'm KillJoy now. Please refer to me as such. Thank You.

By the way, my minutes are up. So I hung up. Is there a text messaging system for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back