The WZ Hot Stove

Did you just call Meltzer a monkey? That is an insult....to moneys.

Why does the plural of monkeys not end in -ies?

Why does the plural of monkeys not end in -ies?

The reason for that is because monkeys has an "e" before the y. So it would look ridiculous if monkeys pluralized was actually monkies. So pretty much any word with a "y" that has a vowel before the y, the word just ends with a "s". Like monkeys or valleys. An exception to the rule is money. Money is the plural in its own right or it could be monies.

I feel so smart for getting to show off my knowledge of grammar. I guess correcting everyone at home is finally paying off.

SAY WHAT Mr. Compton? I happened to enjoy Becker. Maybe it was because it was on in the wee hours on USA and I was half out of it when I watch it haha. But still I enjoyed it. Oh well, to each his own.

I like Ted Danson, Shawnee Smith, and the black guy from Swingers, but my god was that show bad.

Although if I was out of it and it was on late, I'm sure I'd probably find it enjoyable.

I like Ted Danson, Shawnee Smith, and the black guy from Swingers, but my god was that show bad.

Although if I was out of it and it was on late, I'm sure I'd probably find it enjoyable.

Alex Dessert? He's awesome. And so is Becker.

Oh, and, rep coming for name checking Swingers.:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back