The WZ Hot Stove

KB has turned some of my threads into real winners in the past, but I literally laughed five separate times here. Brilliant work. And Savage_Taker with the Cheney reference? Terrific.

OCW pretty much was my antics and for some reason an audience for about 9 months. For the life of me I will never understand how that became what it did.

KB has turned some of my threads into real winners in the past, but I literally laughed five separate times here. Brilliant work. And Savage_Taker with the Cheney reference? Terrific.

It's kinda like calling the Nestle hotline, and finding out about cooties.

Occasionally? Jesus, JKO. Do you even understand entertainment?

Yes. Just because I don't think he's an entertainment god doesn't mean I think he's horrible. He's just funny sometimes, and others he's not. This thread started out funny.

I actually used to have a cell phone that when you punched the numbers would say them in spanish.

Quack. And I didn't make that up. Back in 7th grade my math teacher gave us the phone number of a marketing company where that was on their automated system. You pressed I think it was 7 and indeed, a duck quacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back