Things I Can't Wait For in WZCW

1) SHIT gets in a serious accident and has an emergency operation where he actually becomes part machine. (Or ALL machine, and thinks he's a man.) (Or a machine who thinks he's a man who thinks he's a machine)

3) Rush to become a cranky old man who yells at kids to get off his yard, complains about the hippity-hop, starts every RP with "Back in my day..." and writes letters to the editor.

Rush eventually turns face when he tries to broaden his demographic by visiting all of the faces on the roster for advice on how to be cool and modern. SPOILERS: Eventually he gets lessons from SaboSax

4) Barbosa eventually develops another personality: Ty Burna. Eventually this leads to the actual return of Ty Burna and they have the ultimate feud.

5) Learning how to count.

Ty, Barbosa, if either of you're reading the "I am the real Barbosa idea", for the love of God please make this happen.

Califa having his mask removed and everyone learning he's an amnesiac Ty Burna.

As awesome as Barbosa: featuring Ty Burna vs Ty Burna would be, I hoping that Barbs would eventually develop a female persona and become his own valet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back