Video Games Tourney hype thread

Though the quote was actually Mother of all spoilers which would actually be:

Your princess is in another castle.

Your choices are great in the thread but I've always felt that the top three in my opinion are the ones presented in System Shock 2, Bioshock or Braid.

Having not played either game I'll take your word for it :)

You can blame Dagger for that.

Before Dagger's post it was 15-6. Just sayin.

That doesn't justify it. There's been plenty of bullshit elsewhere but because it's that game, it gets jumped on. It's not like I wasn't expecting it but I was hoping that this tournament wouldn't turn into the same dickfest of voting that the last tournament ended up being.

Arguing with morons or people who are lying about playing a game tends to piss me off. Mozzarella is even more full of shit than you.
I love the idea that you've played through it at least twice (This being a game that takes months to complete) and yet have voted against it in every round. What exactly motivated you to complete it a 2nd time? :lmao:

Better then voting against it because you played 10 mins of another game in the same series 18 years ago?

If you don't like the tournament and can't cope with FFVII losing don't participate.

Everymatch will be like this.

A game is losing to another game without any campaign being launched whatsover. Don't spoil it for other people.

Arguing with morons or people who are lying about playing a game tends to piss me off. Mozzarella is even more full of shit than you.
I love the idea that you've played through it at least twice (This being a game that takes months to complete) and yet have voted against it in every round. What exactly motivated you to complete it a 2nd time? :lmao:

It only took me three weeks. And I still think FF4 is better.

Better then voting against it because you played 10 mins of another game in the same series 18 years ago?

We've been over this...

If you don't like the tournament and can't cope with FFVII losing don't participate.

My problem with is not with it losing, my problem is with the utterly blatant anti-voting. Why people feel the need to be such fucktards because a game is loved is beyond me. Well actually no it isn't, my sig sums that up perfectly.

Not really, the guy who posteds before you in that thread summed up up best. There's only 1% difference on Metacritic so why should it matter?

The champion is out.

Ocarina of TIme is out.

Final Fantasy VII is out.

Batman is out.

Melee is out.

Super Mario Bros is out.

Gold/Silver is out.

Shadow of the Colossus is out.

On vacation until next week. Likely won't be participating in the rest of the tournament.

Any tournament like this, when left up to fan voting, will be reduced to a farce, at least on some level. Regardless though, it shouldn't stop you from enjoying participating and making arguments one way or another. I really wanted FF7 to win over MGS3, and even though it didn't win, and I would venture a lot of votes were due to reasons other than people thinking MGS3 was better, you can't let it burn your ass.

How's it a farce? The games have 1% difference in rating on Metacritic. Hardly farcical.

Any tournament like this, when left up to fan voting, will be reduced to a farce, at least on some level. Regardless though, it shouldn't stop you from enjoying participating and making arguments one way or another. I really wanted FF7 to win over MGS3, and even though it didn't win, and I would venture a lot of votes were due to reasons other than people thinking MGS3 was better, you can't let it burn your ass.

Are you ugly? Still haven't answered.

worlds_sm_violin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back