Welcome to the WZ Tag Team Tournament!

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is something we've tried before but it's been a very long time. This is the same idea as the regular WZ Tournament but in a more streamlined process. There will be no gimmicks, there will be no random draws and there will be half the teams. It's two teams in a ring and the winners advance.

We've had an expert panel seed 64 teams on a basic point scale: their top team would receive 64 points and the final team would receive one point. The scores were tallied and a bracket was put together. There will be four regions named after the region's top team's hometown.

The first round matches will last three days, the second and third will last four days each, the fourth and fifth will last five days each and the championship round will last six days. Each round will be preceded by a 24 hour period for discussion, followed by a poll being opened. The most votes win and the winners advance. In the case of a draw, the most written posts (one vote per person) will win.

Also remember that this is to determine the better team, not collection of two wrestlers.

Enjoy the tournament and make sure you post and vote!

Shield vs New Age Outlaws is going to be a complete clusterfuck. I'm calling it now.

That's a hell of a tough draw in the 1st round for both teams. Is this strictly based on in-ring performance or overall ability as a performer (mic work included)?

I object to Max Moon being pictured among the guys in the Parts Unknown region. Obviously he's from the moon.

When they were a tag team, they weren't LOD, but they were always in the title picture. Obviously Bret's solo run adds to their popularity, but yeah, they were a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back