What if Trish Stratus never became a WWE Diva?

Nicole13Edge/HardyFan

Future Diva, Womans and Divas champ
Ok so everyone goes on and on about how Trish is the best diva the WWE has ever seen. Everyone says that she broke through new ground for the divas of today. Well what would have happened to the WWE divas division if Trish never came along. Would the division be worse then it is today better, not have changed or not even exsist at all. I think the divas division would stay like it is and instead of it being Trish Lita would have been the best of that generation because she was it was just all that boyfriend nonsense. So what do you guys think.

Ok so everyone goes on and on about how Trish is the best diva the WWE has ever seen. Everyone says that she broke through new ground for the divas of today. Well what would have happened to the WWE divas division if Trish never came along. Would the division be worse then it is today better, not have changed or not even exsist at all. I think the divas division would stay like it is and instead of it being Trish Lita would have been the best of that generation because she was it was just all that boyfriend nonsense. So what do you guys think.

Trish is a big part of the reason why the division today gets the small amount of respect and attention that it still has. If Trish had never become a diva then we still would have had other greats like Lita or Mickie but I think that the division would have suffered greatly because she was the best diva in history. Removing her from the history of the division would alter it so much that.... during the time that Trish was in her prime.... it would have been as bad then as it is now. I don't think Lita could have carried the division the way Trish did, and she would have been the next best option.

Then, who would Mickie have had her epic feud with? Without that feud Mickie would be nowhere near as popular as she is now, and she's one of the most popular of the current divas. Trish was a very likely inspiration for many of the current and future divas. I think that the division would be FAR worse today if Trish had never been a diva, chances are that no one would care about it at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back