Who would you like to see as a surprise rumble entrant?

CrazyBobBacklund

Dark Match Winner
As my favourite PPV of the year is approaching I, as many others also have probably been, have been fantasy booking in my head who I’d like to see surprise everyone and turn up in this rumble.

It could be a legend, a debut, a return or NxT ‘Call up’, sometimes even the odd celeb rocks up for an outing.

Here’s a list of my picks I wouldn’t mind seeing:

-Dalton castle- someone who is currently out of contract and is a massive talent in the ring. However I feel if he came to WWE he’d better suit Nxt.

-Pat Mcafee- The dude is a breath of fresh air when it comes to celebrity crossovers. Both outings for him so far have been great. I’d love to see him come in and immediately scale the buckle and front flip senton a crowd of wrestlers.

-Brock Lesnar- He helped make last years Rumble one of the best in recent memory and could easily set up a mania match with someone from this.

-Kurt Angle- It’s always nice to see a legend entry, why not give one last shine to Angle and have him eliminate Corbin to make up for their mania match.

-Undisputed Era- I’d rather see all 4 guys make a ‘main roster’ debut here and dominate rather than Cole on his own again as I feel he’d get mid carded coming on his lonesome and become the next Ziggler.

-Tyson Kidd- IF and I mean IF he got cleared by Doctors to return like he wants to it would be a great feeling return.

-Samoa Joe- Injuries have got in the way of Joes full WWE potential. A return to the ring and being the Ironman of the rumble could help return him to the top of the pack.

-Wade Barret- It would be great to see some bad news in the form of a Bull hammer or two from England’s own former leader of the Nexus, even if it was just for a one off in ring showing.

-RVD- Again a one night deal. RVD is clearly loving life at the moment and Mr Monday night would be a nice addition to the rumble.

I know there’s many more people I’ve forgotten and others that I differ on opinion for.
You’ll always have the CM Punk or Taker unlikely shouts from people.
Also there’s several shouts for the Women’s including Taya Valkyrie, Lita, Trish, Naomi, Io Sharai, Rhea Ripley, Ember Moon etc.
Thirdly there’ll be some that some people may say but may be controversial due to allegations like Joey Ryan, Marty Scurll and Tessa Blanchard.

Who would you like to see??

Kane. I think he still holds the record for the most eliminations at 44 or something, would like to see him hit 50+ eliminations before he retires.

Ron Simmons. Even just for a quick cameo roll, his elimination of course leads to that word....DAMN.

I believe Brock Lesnar is winning the Rumble, other than a Punk or Rollins return and win, there are no other realistic options to face McIntrye at Mania

CM Punk would be a great surprise. No one would really see it coming. Although I doubt they would waste that kind of pop on the Thunderdome.

Jimmy Uso only if he comes in and throws his brother out immediately.

the Rock - would blow the roof off the building if he won and would almost instantly set up him vs Roman for the strap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back