World Champion First-Jomo or Drew McIntyre

Who wins a World Title first Jomo or Drew McIntyre

• John Morrision

• Drew McIntyre

Results are only viewable after voting.
John Morrison. Not that I like the guy or anything, but unless McCintyre pulls a MitB win out of his ass at WM and cashes it on on Raw (As Del Rio has a veeeeeery high chance of being champ at WM), he simply won't do it. WWE has been flirting with the idea of giving the title to Jomo for months now, and he's actually been Main Eventing a lot as of late.

Drew on the other hand... has been feuding with Trent Barreta. While chasing after Kelly Kelly because his in ring character wants to bone her. While Trent Barreta is one of my favorite wrestlers currently in the WWE, he is on the friggin' Superstars rosters, FFS. If Drew simply is not ready, and won't be champion this year, next year, and most likely not even 2013, unless they do something to make him get some heat.

Even though Drew is Vince's beeotch, I think Morrison has more potential to make money. Isn't that what's it's all about? MOrrison just connects better with the fans IMO, but then again, I don't watch Smack Down Too much, and even less now that Booker T is mumbling for cash.

It is tougher for Morrison to become champion before Drew because he is on the same show as Cena and Orton, both bigger faces than him currently. He is only THIRD choice to be a face champion on his own show. McIntyre has a better chance to win it earlier if they want Edge the title to drop the belt as he is competing with Del Rio, Ziggler, Barrett, all relatively green to the main event.

This time last year I would have said Drew, because he was booked to win the MitB match and then obviously win the World title sometime soon.. But let's look back at the recent year and it's a no brainer.. Because the amount JoMo does, he truly is the real spiderman, his performances have been great and this push should go somewhere..

I agree with a poster from the first page, where you stated that he needs a manager, say Melina so she can talk and then Morrison can just impress in the ring.. That would be what I would do..

Morrison. Morrison will easily be the first of the two to be a world champion.

In the past few months John Morrison has gone from receiving mild pops no bigger than any of the other midcarders to getting pops that nearly rival those of John Cena and Randy Orton, and is probably the third most popular wrestler on RAW. He's shown his value on a weekly basis through terrific spots and impressive ring work, and the only piece of superstardom he seems to be missing right now is mic work, and that's not always necessary for becoming a world champ (Swagger, Jeff Hardy, and Randy Orton all come to mind).

Drew McIntyre, on the other hand, remains uninteresting to the fans. He gets no reaction from the live crowd, his matches have no hook, and he still can't figure out his character. Until he and figure out how to be Drew McIntyre, he can't be a world champion.

So on one hand you have a nearly perfect package superstar and on the other hand you have a guy who is still hasn't broken through to relevance. John Morrison will easily be a world champ first.

Morrison.

I hope they don't put this whole 'Chosen One' thing to waste. It's a great angle to run with, so I hope they do something productive with it soon.

I do believe McIntyre will have his day in the sun. But it just seems way more likely for Morrison to capture a World Title before Drew does. I think Morrison will get his title this year. My "educated" guess would be by Summerslam.

I think Drew McIntyre's time will come in 2012. Even though he hit a rough patch after being pushed really hard, he actually seems to be working through it. There is something on the horizon for him. I don't know if it will be a Face turn, or something else. But it feels like he is about to do something big.

He was booked awesomely at Elimination Chamber. He looked like a beast and it fit him perfectly. I am higher on Drew now, more then I have ever been. So, I would say even though McIntyre will undoubtedly be a World Champ, John Morrison gets there first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back