WWE Draft...now what?

nbieclkl91

Quote the Raven, nevermore.
First off, if this belongs somewhere else then sorry...

Now, the draft just took place last Monday and now both brands have a different feel to them. Well, Smackdown does atleast...My question is, after Extreme Rules tonight, what do you want to see happen on both shows in relations to fueds, title situations, tag teams, stables, etc... Here's what I would like...

Champions after Extreme Rules:

WWE Champion: The Miz
World Heavyweight Champion: Christian
Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett
US Champion: Kofi Kingston (If they make the Sheamus vs Kingston match for tonight)
WWE Tag Team Champions: Kane & Big Show
WWE Divas Champion: That one Bella. I think its Brie...

Main fueds:

The Miz vs Triple H
Alberto Del Rio vs John Cena
Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston
Drew McIntyre vs Rey Mysterio
R-Truth vs John Morrison
CM Punk & Nexus vs Big Show & Kane
Sheamus vs Sin Cara
Mark Henry vs Christian
Wade Barrett vs Daniel Bryan
Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton
Ted Dibiase vs Yoshi Tatsu

Tag Teams/Stables:

True Crime (R-Truth & JTG)
Big Show & Kane
Hawkins & Ryder (The reunion needs to happen)
Nexus (Husky Harris & Michael McGuillicuty)
Santino & Kozlov
Nation of Domination (Mark Henry & Ezekiel Jackson and possibly joined by Truth/JTG)
The Usos

Let me know what you think.

I like the ideas of this aswell.But i dont think WWE would put JTG With R-Truth Because his gonna fued with Morrison.Big Show and Kane i think should be on the card in a tag match against corre just to fill some time.Back To popic randy Orton will be in a fued with cody for the world title because there is NO WAY MARK HENRY is gonna be in a world title fued!The Miz Vs Triphe-H will never be a fued,i think John cena vs Alberto Del Rio is the fued for the title on raw.Raw hasn't realy changed the same guys still gonna be in the main event with del rio added to it and maybe rey or big show.

This My Ideas After Tonight.
WWE Champion:John Cena
World Champion:Christian
Intercontinental Champion:Wade Barret
U.S Champion:Sheamus (Dont think they have added Sheamus vs Kofi Kingston)
Tag Champs:Kane & Big Show
(dont care bout the divas)

Main Feuds:
John Cena Vs Miz Vs Alberto Del Rio
Christian Vs Randy Orton Vs Cody Rhodes
R-Truth Vs John Morrison
Sheamus Vs Sin Cara
Wade Barret Vs Daniel Bryan
Rey Vs Drew Mcintyre
The Usos vs Kane & Big Show :D

heres how i think things should be after tonight...

WWE Champion- The Miz (id love to see Morrison win but it wont happen)
WHW Champion- Christian (ABOUT FUCKING TIME!)
IC Champion- Wade Barrett
US Champion- Kofi Kingston (i fully expect this to be added in tonight)
Tag Champs- Kane & Big Show (prolly a filler match with Corre tonight)
Divas Champ- Brie Bella

now after tonight i think morrison will have a small fued with truth maybe ending after 1 ppv match then let morrison go back into the wwe title picture

cena is gonna fued with del rio which is gonna be a horrible fued....bathroom break right there :lol:

sheamus going back to the main event to fued with christian possibly even mark henry,wade barrett or even cody rhodes to fued with him also.

sin cara will fued with the smackdown mid card champ over the title most likely

alex reily will still be the bitch of the faces on smackdown :lmao:

Sure it's gonna be fresh for about a week or two but things are going to fall right back into their cookie cutter routine. Kinda sucks cuz the draft is a great idea but not implemented effectivly enough.

I agree with your choice of champions, and expect this whole title situation to be taken care of swiftly. As far as feuds go...

Raw:
Cena vs. del Rio
R-truth vs. Morrison
Miz vs. ? (Triple H maybe?)
Drew vs. Rey

Smackdown:
Christian vs. Mark Henry (unfortunately)
Orton vs. Rhodes (really looking forward to this)
Barrett vs. Bryan (hopefully can saved Bryan's push)

That's about all the important stuff I can think of. No other guys in potential feuds really interest me much.

I would leave matches like Cena/Del Rio, Randy/Cody and Bryan/Wade for SummerSlam. Tease those feuds and build them up, but wait for SummerSlam to execute.

Let Over the Limit be:

1. World Championship: Christian vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry
2. John Cena vs. CM Punk
3. WWE Championship: Big Show vs. The Miz
4. John Morrison vs. R-Truth
5. US Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio
6. Rey Mysterio vs. ??? (Swagger?)
7. Intercontinental Championship: Justin Gabriel vs. Wade Barrett
8. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes

Like that we can save the best feuds for SummerSlam, and leave these middle feuds for Over the Limit.

On a side-note, why is Kofi always the defacto guy for a mid-card title run? When Jericho had to lose the IC title while he feuded with Shawn, WWE decided to randomly give it to Kofi. When they wanted to take the US title off MVP, they randomly gave it to Kofi, who kept it warm before giving it to Miz. When Ziggler had to lose the IC title to go back up to main event, they gave it to Kofi, who kept it warm before giving it to Swagger. Now, they want to do the same with Sheamus? Who is he keeping it warm for this time?

His only real reign was when he beat Drew and seemed to actually get a push on Smackdown. That didn't last because when he lost it to Ziggy, he went nowhere.

I would much prefer Evan Bourne, Santino or Zack Ryder bring the US title back to Raw. No need for another Kofi reign.

Heres my idea to this:

Champions:
WWE Champion - John Morrison
World Heavyweight Champion - Christian
Intercontinental Champion - Wade Barrett
US Champion - Kofi Kingston
Tag Champions: Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel
Divas Champion - Brie Bella

Fueds:
Raw:
John Morrison Vs R-truth (Should change it to Ron Killings)
John Cena Vs Alberto Del Rio
Rey Mysterio Vs Drew McIntyre
Kofi Kingston Vs Jack Swagger
Big Show Vs CM Punk & The Nexus

SmackDown:
Christian Vs The Miz (Miz should move to SmackDown)
Randy Orton Vs Cody Rhodes
Kane Vs Sheamus
Ted DiBiase Vs Wade Barrett**
Mark Henry & Ezekiel Jackson Vs Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel
**Big Zeke turns against the corre, corre face turn in the process
**Ted DiBiase Hire Henry & Big Zeke as his bodyguard

not the mysterio and rhodes storyline is set to end, i think rhodes will turn his attention to sin cara, another masked wrestler who cody can continue his current character revolving around

i agree with the rhodes vs sin cara feud, but it should not be atm, cuz by putting rhodes against orton first this will put rhodes to another level, kinda like when edge came to raw, they needed to elevate him, so they put him against orton first, and after that edge was back on top.

I was thinking that if Christain wins and if Sheamus loses his US championship tonight, they can have Christain vs Sheamus for the title in the next pay per view.

Also, Henry and Big Zeke can form a tag team against Big show and Kane....that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back