WWE Hell In A Cell 2016 LD

I don't have a problem with Charlotte winning (her ppv record is nice), but that was a very anticlimactic way to end this especially looking back at how the match started. Besides that, and the table looking to have broken prematurely earlier in the match, it was a very enjoyable. Anyone shouting from the rooftops otherwise had their mind made up before they began.

That was great and I'm glad the Women's Division went from a piss break to something watchable. Bayley ending Charlotte's ppv streak will be epic.

That was great and I'm glad the Women's Division went from a piss break to something watchable. Bayley ending Charlotte's ppv streak will be epic.

Can she please get a better finisher than a belly to belly? Like, still use it. It's cute. But something else to finisher her off please God.

So in regards to the Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks match, are we all in agreement it was a decent (but not great) match surrounded by a terrible start and anti-climatic finish?

Also, can we all be in agreement Raw REALLY needs to cut down to a 2 hour show so the PPVs don't seem like just another episode of Raw with only a little more wrestling?
OMGz it actually makes sense why she always mentions Eddie and then hit the three amigos and frog splash, how terrible! WWE is not supposed to ever remember beyond one week into the past.
Do you have any idea how stupid you sounded with your little tantrum you threw?

So in regards to the Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks match, are we all in agreement it was a decent (but not great) match surrounded by a terrible start and anti-climatic finish?

Also, can we all be in agreement Raw REALLY needs to cut down to a 2 hour show so the PPVs don't seem like just another episode of Raw with only a little more wrestling?
Do you have any idea how stupid you sounded with your little tantrum you threw?

Pretty much sums up my feelings on it. Really was getting discouraged watching the attempted remake of KotR 98. I get what they were going for, but it took way too long to develop. The ending was abrupt, but ultimately Charlotte is by far the best choice for Women's Champion. I enjoy Sasha, but Da Boss gimmick gets to be too annoying. Charlotte as the queen, with the undefeated pay per view record, is a great thing to have. Let Bayley beat her at Mania.

Also, I wonder how much the finish last night was an FU to the fans in Boston. All of the rumors of the live audience hijacking the show if the women didn't go last. McMahon gave them their wishes, and jobbed out the hometown girl.

Well Vince has always had the hometown job-out fetish. LOVES that shit.

I get what they wanted from the start but that shit took WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too fucking long.

The finish would have been better had they milked it in between each throw and especially before the finish.

But that's what you get throwing green wrestlers into that spot.

Still a damn good match, easily the best on the card and in quite some time.

Mostly yeah. I gave the match a B, mainly because of the ending just being there.

[/QUOTE]

Amen. The pay per views need to be trimmed a bit too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back