WWE Over The Limit - Miz vs John Cena - I Quit Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
John_Cena_enterd_Superman_mode_by_El_Chupacabras.png

sums it up here cena just made miz look like a damn diva damn wwe cant make cena look human for once damn this was stupid

And the WWE adds more fuel to the supercena fire. Before this match happened, i told my cousin "A-Ri better help Miz win, and I can guarantee that they are gonna beat the crap out of cena for the lasat 30 mins of the ppv, then a-ri is gonna hit miz with something, supercena is gonna eat his spinach and popeye miz's ass." She asked me how you win the match and while i was explaining it to her i told her about how the rock used the recording to beat mankind before and during the match, they redid that. This just showed that right now, the WWE is too predictable. They made more people hate cena, and buried Miz by making him look like a straight bitch at the same time. Horrible.

WWE doesn't care about the real fans.All they care about is their precious Super Cena keeps the little kiddies and the mommies happy. It is quite sad IMO.

Sure, Cena did'nt really sell that good during osme comeback's, but the finisher did make sense.

See, here's the thing, after Cena got rid of Riley, Miz was all alone with an enraged Cena who was out to kill Miz for revenge for all the stuff Miz put him through. After Miz realized that Riely was gone, Cena would've had him in the STF for 20 minutes until he gave up. Miz gave up quick so he knew he could no be in immense pain from Cena. Plus, he's a heel, a heel would give up quicker than a face.

I've been watching wrestling again for what the past 3 months and I just can't deal anymore. I get it Cena is the it boy. I've accepted it. I really have but come on. He got his assed beat for THE WHOLE MATCH. THE WHOLE MATCH. I'm so disappointed really. I don't even care if Cena won if he actually put up a great fight. He did absolutely nothing and he still won?

And on top of that they bit off a classic I Quit match and used the prerecorded shit? BUT CENA still prevailed?? If I was The Rock and Mick Foley I would of been like wtf?

I just hope come Wrestlemania, the writers don't have Rocky put Cena over...enough is enough.

Sure, Cena did'nt really sell that good during osme comeback's, but the finisher did make sense.

See, here's the thing, after Cena got rid of Riley, Miz was all alone with an enraged Cena who was out to kill Miz for revenge for all the stuff Miz put him through. After Miz realized that Riely was gone, Cena would've had him in the STF for 20 minutes until he gave up. Miz gave up quick so he knew he could no be in immense pain from Cena. Plus, he's a heel, a heel would give up quicker than a face.

Dude , sorry , there is absolutely no way to swing this. This was horrible. The way your thinking is the reason the WWE keeps pushing this crap into our faces in the first place.

Nothing about the finish made sense. It was about cena taking a beating that would have kept any other wrestler out for weeks , and got up in 2 seconds and won the match 30 seconds later.

This my friend, is why he is hated.

I've been watching wrestling again for what the past 3 months and I just can't deal anymore. I get it Cena is the it boy. I've accepted it. I really have but come on. He got his assed beat for THE WHOLE MATCH. THE WHOLE MATCH. I'm so disappointed really. I don't even care if Cena won if he actually put up a great fight. He did absolutely nothing and he still won?

And on top of that they bit off a classic I Quit match and used the prerecorded shit? BUT CENA still prevailed?? If I was The Rock and Mick Foley I would of been like wtf?

I just hope come Wrestlemania, the writers don't have Rocky put Cena over...enough is enough.

Yes, Cena will beat The Rock, Cena has everything to gain from beating The Rock, the Rock has nothing to gain from beating Cena. It'll be the same thing as Rock/Hogan, the legend passing the torch to the younger top face.

And, let me add alittle to my earlier post. If you people realized, after he recorded "I Quit" went off, Cena had about a good 3 minutes to rest.

Completely disappointing but utterly predictable.

I can put up with a lot of the SuperCena gimmick but this is just too much. How can two men destroy him for 25 minutes and then he suddenly springs up like nothing ever happened.

Yes, we have to suspend a little bit of reality when watching wrestling, but does the WWE have to try and turn it into the an action movie with the unbeatable hero?

okay, i'm gonna be nice because i see you are a cena fan, but honestly, there is no honest way to believe this. being a heel has nothing to do with someone giving up. Second, A-ri or no A-ri, a fresh Miz, in a normal match, wouldnt have tapped to that move that easy. Also, they make Miz look real bad when your "title contender" gets hit with a belt 3 times, gets put in a submission move for half a second, and say I quit before the ref could even put the mic to his mouth. no one in the history of the business gave up after so little damage. it's just a bad product, no matter if you are a fan of miz, cena or the referee, it's still a bad product. It was another weak cena main event, although I enjoyed seeing him get beat, it was an empty enjoyment cause i knew cena was gonna win.

Dude , sorry , there is absolutely no way to swing this. This was horrible. The way your thinking is the reason the WWE keeps pushing this crap into our faces in the first place.

Nothing about the finish made sense. It was about cena taking a beating that would have kept any other wrestler out for weeks , and got up in 2 seconds and won the match 30 seconds later.

This my friend, is why he is hated.

No, people think that way because it involves actual LOGIC on what's happening and why it's happening. You know why!? Because it makes sense! Every single part of the ending made sense from a kayfabe perspective from why Miz tapped out so quickly to how he tapped out so quickly.

Also, he's not hated because of the fact that he almost always wins. It's because that the IDIOTS in the IWC don't take time to think about HOW and WHY things happen the way that they happened! Only the fact that he either won, or lost. And that, is just not enough!

Yes, Cena will beat The Rock, Cena has everything to gain from beating The Rock, the Rock has nothing to gain from beating Cena. It'll be the same thing as Rock/Hogan, the legend passing the torch to the younger top face.

And, let me add alittle to my earlier post. If you people realized, after he recorded "I Quit" went off, Cena had about a good 3 minutes to rest.

And again I hope that's not the case. Cena has nothing to gain from winning because the WWE has shoved down our throats that Cena is some unbeatable freak. The Rock doesn't need to put him over in his own damn hometown. They've screwed him over way too many times at Wrestlemania and they better not do it again fr the sake of John Cena.

Completely disappointing but utterly predictable.

I can put up with a lot of the SuperCena gimmick but this is just too much. I don't have a problem with how the Miz quit. Like it was said above it's the cowardly heel approach, he knew he had no chance after Cena ate his spinach and decided to save himself the trouble.

The issue is how can two men destroy him for 25 minutes and then he suddenly springs up like nothing ever happened.

Yes, we have to suspend a little bit of reality when watching wrestling, but does the WWE have to try and turn it into the an action movie with the unbeatable hero?

Nothing against what this poster said, or others who said similar things, but the main problem with this match was not Cena. It needed to be about 30 minutes long, and yes, Cena spent most of it taking a beating. But think about it...what else could they really do with a 30 minute match between the 2? Miz is not that good in the ring, and a 30 minute long technical match at this point is not in the cards. It also could not have worked very well with the miz taking a major beating, because again, at this stage in his career there is no way he could handle it. There's a reason that he didn't compete in an elimination chamber back in January, when historically every champion does.

So keeping in mind that right now, Miz is limited in what he is capable of in the ring, there's really no other way this match could have gone on for 30 minutes except the way it went down, so there's no reason for a slew of folks to bemoan how angry they are at another supercena match...if you want to blame anyone, blame Miz for not being able to handle anything else yet, or blame WWE for forcing Miz down our throats before he was ready for high caliber and entertaining main event matches.

That was my exact thought when I saw the finish of the match. I actually don't mind Cena, but him winning in this fashion is the reason a lot of people dislike his character.

Exactly. I don't have a problem with Cena, I have a problem with the weak program they feed us. On a predictability scale of 1-10, its as predictable as me saying an 11 right now, everyone knows it's coming. It's too unbelievable, and it messes up an otherwise decent match. I think they could take a lot of flack off of cena if they did away with the supercena thing.

Was I the only crooked villian that wanted Miz to tie cena down, and beat the dog shit out of that little boy from the crowd while cena watched until he quit?

I'm kind of done with Cena I quit matches its always the EXACT SAME MATCH.

Not only that it really just made the Miz look weak as hell and now stupider than Festus. He can't even cheat properly AGAIN to win, if you are going to use the Tape Recorder AT LEAST go all the way and just give Miz the title back, even if its only for a night or 3 weeks, he won the title twice only to lose it because he sucks at covering his tracks, you figured he would have figured it out the first time.

You assume Cena will win, but at least do it in a way to make Miz at least look strong, Miz got beaten for like 2 minutes and quit to the STFU, I'm pretty sure they could have done a better job than that.

TNA if they can get better talent can surpass the WWE for the WWE is
no longer a creditable wrestling organization.

:lmao: Wow that right there is funny. So your calling TNA a credible (spell check) Wrestling Company?

I honestly don't understand why people (the IWC) worry so much today about who wins,who loses,who goes over,who doesn't go over. As someone said earlier some of the IWC doesn't take the time to think about how and why something happened. You just bitch & moan about it.

Nothing against what this poster said, or others who said similar things, but the main problem with this match was not Cena. It needed to be about 30 minutes long, and yes, Cena spent most of it taking a beating. But think about it...what else could they really do with a 30 minute match between the 2? Miz is not that good in the ring, and a 30 minute long technical match at this point is not in the cards. It also could not have worked very well with the miz taking a major beating, because again, at this stage in his career there is no way he could handle it. There's a reason that he didn't compete in an elimination chamber back in January, when historically every champion does.

So keeping in mind that right now, Miz is limited in what he is capable of in the ring, there's really no other way this match could have gone on for 30 minutes except the way it went down, so there's no reason for a slew of folks to bemoan how angry they are at another supercena match...if you want to blame anyone, blame Miz for not being able to handle anything else yet, or blame WWE for forcing Miz down our throats before he was ready for high caliber and entertaining main event matches.

They could have had Miz take more of a beating throughout, that way it would have made more sense for him to give up. If Miz and a-ri would have beat cena up for ten minutes, have cena slam a-ri through the table and then beat miz up for about 10 mins, then have a-ri and miz beat up cena for about 8 mins, then have cena make a comeback that was somehow a little more believable, i dont think anyone would have had a problem. it's just that when someone is getting beat for 25 mins, and then wins the match in 5 seconds, it makes the product horrible.

So now he's not capable of that match type of match? I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude, but that's a dumb logic. Yes he might not be great in the ring but if he wasn't capable of that type of match then the writers wouldn't have chose an I Quit match.

Try again.

And again I hope that's not the case. Cena has nothing to gain from winning because the WWE has shoved down our throats that Cena is some unbeatable freak. The Rock doesn't need to put him over in his own damn hometown. They've screwed him over way too many times at Wrestlemania and they better not do it again fr the sake of John Cena.

So, how does The Rock have anything to gain from beating Cena? "It's in his hometown," may ass! The Rock will lose!

So, Cena has nothing to gain from beating a legend like The Rock. Just like how Rock had nothing to gain from beating Hogan, right? But, Rock still won.

I don't think the Rock would return after seven year's to beat the current top face.

Maybe if you get your hatred out of Cena you'll realize Cena will and should beat The Rock at WM 28.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3132867 said:
No, people think that way because it involves actual LOGIC on what's happening and why it's happening. You know why!? Because it makes sense! Every single part of the ending made sense from a kayfabe perspective from why Miz tapped out so quickly to how he tapped out so quickly.

Also, he's not hated because of the fact that he almost always wins. It's because that the IDIOTS in the IWC don't take time to think about HOW and WHY things happen the way that they happened! Only the fact that he either won, or lost. And that, is just not enough!

Totally wrong. People DO hate Cena because he always wins. He always hulks up and prevails against the heels. Same 5 moves every time he wins. It is very rare for someone to kick out of the AA, which I think is even worse than the Hogan Leg Drop. It's stale and ridiculous.

How does he get decimated for 30 minutes and then wins with no signs of every being hurt or beaten down? It's not logical.

:lmao: Wow that right there is funny. So your calling TNA a credible (spell check) Wrestling Company?

I honestly don't understand why people (the IWC) worry so much today about who wins,who loses,who goes over,who doesn't go over. As someone said earlier some of the IWC doesn't take the time to think about how and why something happened. You just bitch & moan about it.

To me, it's not that cena won, it's how he won. the only thing i think that is worse than bitching and moaning is not bitching and moaning and settling for a horrible product. many people payed money that they worked hard for to watch this product, and the product was bad. so what do people do? vent. why not? there's no reason to just sit back and eat it all the time, especially for ppv's. if it was raw, then okay, whatever, it was free, but for many people, it wasn't free. It's like you go to the burger shop and buy a cheeseburger. You pretty much know what you are getting, but if you get your cheeseburger and it's beat to hell and looks like crap, wouldn't you complain? i know i would. and besides, complaining, bitching and moaning is good for the business, it keeps it relevant. if no one complained, places like WZ wouldn't be needed. Could you honestly think of a place where everyone is saying, I love john cena, on every post? It would suck balls.

Totally wrong. People DO hate Cena because he always wins. He always hulks up and prevails against the heels. Same 5 moves every time he wins. It is very rare for someone to kick out of the AA, which I think is even worse than the Hogan Leg Drop. It's stale and ridiculous.

How does he get decimated for 30 minutes and then wins with no signs of every being hurt or beaten down? It's not logical.

That's how babyfaces are booked. They take a beating, and then have superhuman strength. Look at Hogan, Austin, Michael's. HBK would sell a badback for 20 minutes then kick-up and nothing would be wrong with him anymore. It's what top face's do, they've done it forever.

You have to understand, Cena had about 3-4 minute's to regroup after the taping of Cena saying "I Quit." Plus, Cena would've never let loose of the STF until Miz passed out. Miz, being the heel, gave up so he would'nt have to suffer alot of pain. He's a heel who wanted to not be killed by Cena to be able to walk tommorrow. He knew Cena was gonna kill him for revenge after the immense beating by The Miz on Cena.

This was so predictable. I was expecting Cena to retain but the way he won it? Come on. If it was back and forth and Cena and Miz trading blows and all. Maybe a 60%-40% kind of thing, fine, I could understand that. Cena got his ass whipped the whole fucking match and yet he beats the Miz in two seconds. People say Cena is a great seller? I don't see it at all. From a kayfabe perspective, talk about believability, how is this believable? Almost the whole roster would've given up. Anyone of us would've given up. How am I supposed to believe Cena is inflicted with so much pain and Miz quits after one FU to the table?

And ItsSoEasy get your fucking head out of Cena's ass. You like Cena, I get that but what I hate is your blind love of the man and how you refuse to accept anyone's opinion being different than yours. It's people like you why I hate the IWC. Fucking bitch.

So, how does The Rock have anything to gain from beating Cena? "It's in his hometown," may ass! The Rock will lose!

So, Cena has nothing to gain from beating a legend like The Rock. Just like how Rock had nothing to gain from beating Hogan, right? But, Rock still won.

I don't think the Rock would return after seven year's to beat the current top face.

Maybe if you get your hatred out of Cena you'll realize Cena will and should beat The Rock at WM 28.

Lol hatred? I sleep quite alright with John Cena not on the brain. Thanks though for reaching.

Now if you get your head out of John's ass, wipe the shit from out your ears, maybe the actual reasoning and common sense will flow better through your brain.

Now as I look back to my earlier post I said nothing about The Rock not gaining anything from beating Hogan. Of course he did.

But there's a difference between that passing of the torch to this one. The Rock wasn't forced down our throats, people embraced him because of his charisma, etc. It was a good look for the whole passing of the torch. Now you have Cena who is constantly winning and made to look like he can't be beaten and you're saying that he's suppose to hold the title for AWHOLE YEAR and on top OF THAT beat The Rock at HIS HOMETOWN and STILL hold the title? If you find nothing absolutely wrong with that than clearly you're delusional.

That's how babyfaces are booked. They take a beating, and then have superhuman strength. Look at Hogan, Austin, Michael's. HBK would sell a badback for 20 minutes then kick-up and nothing would be wrong with him anymore. It's what top face's do, they've done it forever.

You have to understand, Cena had about 3-4 minute's to regroup after the taping of Cena saying "I Quit." Plus, Cena would've never let loose of the STF until Miz passed out. Miz, being the heel, gave up so he would'nt have to suffer alot of pain. He's a heel who wanted to not be killed by Cena to be able to walk tommorrow. He knew Cena was gonna kill him for revenge after the immense beating by The Miz on Cena.

I understand him winning. But they built The Miznup as a legit champion and then threat, and then he taps like a bitch. No one gets beat down like Cena did for a good 25-30 minutes and then shakes it off as nothing. And why did Alex Riley take one move and be incapacitated? All of this is NOT logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back