WZ Staff can suck a dick

Is this all becuase of that lame Attitude Era motto thread he made –and subsequently got made fun of/red rep'd for? What a baby.

I love it when they try to make it seem like the forum has an inner circle,fraternity like environment where you can never get in the door. If you suck,you will be talked about.Either don't suck or GTFO :samurai:

Perma ban me, Don't really care. You people are nothing in real life, yet think you are so high and mighty on this site. Anyone outside of your "Kliq" you talk down to just to make yourself feel better, even though half of you don't do shit around here. There are a few exceptions of course (IDR, Doc, Ferb) but for the most part the rest of you are fucking dorks who spend your life on here amounting to nothing in your actual life (Dman, Poon, Dave, Sly). Go out and do something with your lives that will better humanity instead of being on here all day and night going off about "I love you, no I love you" fucking fagots. And just so i can make sure you DO ban me, You make the rules? And im about to break them

That one I wont touch, only because I have a little more class then that, and because I know most of you have never seen a pair of tits before, so wouldn't want your mommy to walk in on you looking at that.

FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF

FUCK THE WZ STAFF, Their a bunch of no good, ass kissing, nobodies.

Sly loves the cock. Fuck all white people. D-Man wants to fuck Owen Hart in the ass.

To watch old WWF/WCW events, as well as live PPV streams go to http://www.justin.tv/
they have all your wrestling needs. Also for a REAL wrestling Forum, which ISN'T run by a bunch of cocksukers, go to "Wrestlingclique.com".

Coco for Mod

oh, and one last thing FUCK THE WZ STAFF.

Wrestlingclique has an awesome layout, but their posters suck absolute donkey balls (save for Y 2 Jake and Nexus). It's not surprising that a mongoloid like yourself would like that place.

5zk413.jpg

Perma ban me, Don't really care. You people are nothing in real life, yet think you are so high and mighty on this site. Anyone outside of your "Kliq" you talk down to just to make yourself feel better, even though half of you don't do shit around here. There are a few exceptions of course (IDR, Doc, Ferb) but for the most part the rest of you are fucking dorks who spend your life on here amounting to nothing in your actual life (Dman, Poon, Dave, Sly). Go out and do something with your lives that will better humanity instead of being on here all day and night going off about "I love you, no I love you" fucking fagots. And just so i can make sure you DO ban me, You make the rules? And im about to break them

That one I wont touch, only because I have a little more class then that, and because I know most of you have never seen a pair of tits before, so wouldn't want your mommy to walk in on you looking at that.

FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF FUCK THE WZ STAFF

FUCK THE WZ STAFF, Their a bunch of no good, ass kissing, nobodies.

Sly loves the cock. Fuck all white people. D-Man wants to fuck Owen Hart in the ass.

To watch old WWF/WCW events, as well as live PPV streams go to http://www.justin.tv/
they have all your wrestling needs. Also for a REAL wrestling Forum, which ISN'T run by a bunch of cocksukers, go to "Wrestlingclique.com".

Coco for Mod

oh, and one last thing FUCK THE WZ STAFF.

Who the hell are you? Why do you think we care about your opinion? We don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back