WZ Wants You...

Is it a gimmick that you play on the internet or are you a douche in real life too?

No gimmick, baby. When I see silly people (like this one idiot who wouldn't shut up about how he totally saw the Jeff heel turn coming) being stupid, I tend to step in with a heavy hand.

Did Bill Lesnar really move on?

No. I refuse to believe it!

I get the feeling we're going to find you in the shower crying soon.

DirtyJosé;2591313 said:
No gimmick, baby. When I see silly people (like this one idiot who wouldn't shut up about how he totally saw the Jeff heel turn coming) being stupid, I tend to step in with a heavy hand.

You mean runny mouth don't ya?

And seriously whats the problem with my sig? Its probably more irrelavant than that silly red rep you send me thinking it actully matters. Rep matters only in the non spam section.

I mean I could write Dirtyjose is a cactus humping twat waffle. Would that actually matter?

DirtyJosé;2591313 said:
I get the feeling we're going to find you in the shower crying soon.
tumblr_l44askgSfc1qzemfxo1_400.png

But I do.

That is because you are petty and have no sense of self-worth and instead rely on others telling you that you are acceptable. You are searching for validation on a fucking wrestling forum. Nobody cares that you saw Jeff's heel turn coming. Nobody cares what school you're going to. And nobody cares what rep you get for and for what. My advice is to quit trying to prove something like an asshole and just be a person. If you really care about green rep that much, bitching about it is the absolute worst thing you could be doing.

DirtyJosé;2591536 said:
If you really care about green rep that much, bitching about it is the absolute worst thing you could be doing.
This is the best advice anyone could give you.

A Macca thread winds up becoming a festering pit for the worst cage-dwellers there are.

There is something very, very wrong with that.

I'm not doing it. I would NEVER defend Bill Lesnar. I would, however, start a fight with him under the name "Brock Goldberg".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back