WZ Staff can suck a dick

..Actually, it had nothing to do with the thread from before.. Or the rep really, as I think i've been at -20 something for a while now, dont care much. It had nothing really to do with the site even, this just happened to be the place i finally let lose. Don't expect many to understand, or even care, was just one of the worst days of my life, as i was pretty much fucked in court, and may be losing my daughter. So after that it really could have taken anything to set me off fully, and just happened to be when I logged on and saw that 4 or 5 of the staff had rep'd me. well, You guys can go on with your hate towards me now, sorry, but just have too much going on, on the family side of life to let it really get to me now..

I understand that you may have had a tough day, I think we can all respect that, but still going on a rant that made you seem like a raving moron wasn't necessary.

Yeah, I just want to go on record to say I have absolutely NO idea who you are. I don't think I've ever interacted with you once, and if I did, it was like most of the women I've been with...completely unmemorable.

With that said, I take great personal pride in knowing I am such a jerk I can get flamed by someone I've never interacted with.

Perma ban me, Don't really care. You people are nothing in real life, yet think you are so high and mighty on this site. Anyone outside of your "Kliq" you talk down to just to make yourself feel better, even though half of you don't do shit around here. There are a few exceptions of course (IDR, Doc, Ferb) but for the most part the rest of you are fucking dorks who spend your life on here amounting to nothing in your actual life (Dman, Poon, Dave, Sly). Go out and do something with your lives that will better humanity instead of being on here all day and night going off about "I love you, no I love you" fucking fagots. And just so i can make sure you DO ban me, You make the rules? And im about to break them

Well, you suck ass as a poster, and dont know how to give credit where credit is due. I may not be part of the staff, but I have a degree in journalism, communications, and broadcasting. I'm still waiting on credit for a sig I made you...

Yeah, I just want to go on record to say I have absolutely NO idea who you are. I don't think I've ever interacted with you once, and if I did, it was like most of the women I've been with...completely unmemorable.

I knew Sly always preferred the sausage. The look in his eyes when we were together was priceless.

You're too into cuddling though.

FUCK I always miss the good threads.

It's lWo! Post more you heartless rogue.

Usually when I get mad I come onto an internet wrestling forum and insult people in order to make me feel better about myself. Doesn't everybody?

..Actually, it had nothing to do with the thread from before.. Or the rep really, as I think i've been at -20 something for a while now, dont care much. It had nothing really to do with the site even, this just happened to be the place i finally let lose. Don't expect many to understand, or even care, was just one of the worst days of my life, as i was pretty much fucked in court, and may be losing my daughter. So after that it really could have taken anything to set me off fully, and just happened to be when I logged on and saw that 4 or 5 of the staff had rep'd me. well, You guys can go on with your hate towards me now, sorry, but just have too much going on, on the family side of life to let it really get to me now..

It's all good, man. Happy posting, and I won't red rep you anymore since you obviously aren't a troll like I thought you were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back