WZCW Discussion Thread

At least it's a draw. Was extremely surprised to see Dagger participate in Miko's thread, although that probably has more to do with S.H.I.T.'s drawing power than anything else...

When I was put on creative, Dagger was one of two non WZCW members that congratulated me. The other was Habs.

Looking to finish up the analyst bit this weekend some time. I was hoping to have more time at work today, buuuuuuuut that's not happening. Look for it to come Saturday or Sunday.

Looking to finish up the analyst bit this weekend some time. I was hoping to have more time at work today, buuuuuuuut that's not happening. Look for it to come Saturday or Sunday.

So are these your actual predictions for the matches or just a kayfabe thing based off how everybody has done recently?

So are these your actual predictions for the matches or just a kayfabe thing based off how everybody has done recently?

Strictly kayfabe. So you have the non kayfabe kayfabe Ty Burna giving kayfabe predictions.

My actual predictions I'll do in the Post Your Predictions thread and/or in the discussion threads, where I'll discuss RP's and the quality.

Strictly kayfabe. So you have the non kayfabe kayfabe Ty Burna giving kayfabe predictions.

My actual predictions I'll do in the Post Your Predictions thread and/or in the discussion threads, where I'll discuss RP's and the quality.

Non kayfabe kayfabe Ty Burna rambles nearly as much as kayfabe kayfabe Ty Burna ;)

Non kayfabe kayfabe Ty Burna rambles nearly as much as kayfabe kayfabe Ty Burna ;)

Indeed, yet everything is (mostly) coherent all the same.

I'm enjoying the non kayfabe kayfabe version of Ty. He exists in the WZCW Universe without the gimmick. It's sort of how I wanted Ty to return in the first place after his hiatus. This gives me food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back