WZCW Discussion Thread

Prax

I used to be a big deal
I think it's time to get a little banter going.

Wanna discuss something going on in the fed? Talk about your match or who you think will win another match, etc etc? Post it in here.

Not to toot High Society's horn or anything.. But I think we have something magical happening.. THe heat me,aj and sincade our getting is awesome.

I agree with Josh. I htink High Society has the potentail to be something special and memorable here in WZCW. Only a few weeks in and the list of guys they have pissed off and hate them keeps growing.

The fact the guys are all good rps helps keep High Society a dangerous propostion.

We see the Manager of Mohammad Hasheem, Rajeem, coming out of a silver lexus!

Rajeem: Well well well, another stupid, idiotic topic made by u stupid american's and once again, Mohammad Hasheem wasn't invited nor included! Well i can garantee u one thing and one thing only! Mohammad Hasheem is the future of this pathetic place you call the WZCW! Death To You all, Death To America!

(Sorry guys for the "Death To You all, Death To America!" comment but that is gonna be my people's phrase now! Sorry in advance if it offends anyone)

Rajeem: Well Excuse me, Mr. Aaron "The not-so Highlight" Craig. I mean your comment on how much Mr. Hasheem ,TO YOU!, rules. I admit he does rule! You are by far the most boringest person i have ever seen! You think you are the coolest thing to ever happen to America? Haha, then you would be right, because America is the most boring and quietest country in the world! America reminds of what other Forums Site, Sessy, SHS, SCS, hmm i quite can't figure it out, but anyways, Mr. Craig, and to everyone that reads this, On behlaf of Mohammad Hasheem, I am giving u one of 2 choices:

Join me or die, like America will!!

أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم عرّج يمينا/ شمالا! أبحث عن جون لحظة من فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنسا

Like i give a flying monkey crap what happens to America. Is the tea towel wrapped around your head to tightly??

Predicition: High Society get stuck in the showers and don't make it to the Battle Royal in time.

Like i give a flying monkey crap what happens to America. Is the tea towel wrapped around your head to tightly??

Predicition: High Society get stuck in the showers and don't make it to the Battle Royal in time.

We might as we do get the best women and we could be a bit busy

Rajeem: Mohammad Hasheem and I and Rasheeka demand your attention Craig as well as everyone here in this pathetic place! IF you have a problem with us, well then y dont u do somethign u fucken Australian psyco!! i got 2 words for u....FUCK U!!You Australian American Bastard!

Rajeem: You know what -

Hasheem comes into the picture and starts yelling!

Hasheem: أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ

oh i didn't see u guys there! Listen Rajeem, why the fuck do me and Rasheeka have to wait for u!

Rajeem: أهلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خيرمن فضلك هل تتكلم اللغة أعيش في الولايات المتحدة/ فرنس

Hasheem: What?! Who is this Aaron Craig you speak of? Well whoever that peasant and un-worthy American, thinks i would rather have relationships with him rather than a camel...i wouldn't fuck either of u...i have Rasheeka....

Rajeem: أ هلا صديقي /صديقتي! تصبح/ تصبحين على خير أمشٍ على طول ثم

Hasheema: oo...right! He chuckles!

Im waiting to see the difference between Rasheeka and a camel, cant see any from this point of view.

Hasheem: Excuse me? What did you just say? Did you call my woman, the women who was chosen to marry a prince like me, a camel? Boy, i darre you to say that to my face! You better watch your back Craig, because Mohammad Hasheem is coming for ya!

Not only will i say that to you face Hasheem, I will also insert my foot in your ass. No no wait I wont do that that would bring you far too much enjoyment.

Prince of a few sandhills? Cool Rock On!!

This thread rules.

Anyway anyone have some serious predictions as to who is going to win the matches on Meltdown?

Hasheem: Yea i do you pathetic thing for a human being!

I will win every single freaken match, because i am young, rich, and luxurious! I am the future of this business! It is my destiny to destroy America and become the champion!

As for you fool, I will be leaving now! You have wasted too much time of mine! Ta-ta~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back